Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a dick ☺
i had my suspicions. 😭 she seems quite well off tho and so is her man apparently? So is she just happy/fine with Paul money laundering his dirty drug profits through the salon then? I Wonder what all the young team in there ie Ellie rose and the other young girls who work there think/know

Reactions: 1
Only job he has is punting he was a tadpole of the murfy,s they r all in the same cliché. a few were done last week they put more doors . Mr goughs we Indian freinds designer gear factory was turned over for all the fakes wee shabaz n Co will be gutted. praying nxt it will be pe nxt time they wont set alite clara n charisse salon. he went to dubai because murfys inside or it would have been him who went thats were they go now spain is red hot on them. clara ur going to be visiting bow house soon hen if ur reading here get him to f...k hen .
It’s actually embarrassing she’s still with him after cheating while pregnant what sort of message are you giving ur wee girl 🙈 aslong as they have money they can do what they like shame on u Clara /Claire ur supposed to bringing up strong woman

Reactions: 7
i had my suspicions. 😭 she seems quite well off tho and so is her man apparently? So is she just happy/fine with Paul money laundering his dirty drug profits through the salon then? I Wonder what all the young team in there ie Ellie rose and the other young girls who work there think/know
I'd love to know the gossip, I obviously don't know her and only follow her own Instagram but I don't see why she'd allow that in a successful business.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely reading here after the new insta stories 😂😂🤡👀👀👀
Oh she definitely does read on here 👀🧐 Because after I commented about her not isolating after her trip to Marb's suddenly within an hour there was an update on her stories about having to isolate. 🤣

Reactions: 2
On her private page?
Aye I’ve got 2 pages for her private one and a hair one. She’s reading these comments then few days later she’s happy with him again even no she hates him because it’s all going down over there he will be in the jail for a long time soon enough 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 4
Ladies lounge

Lol her family for a start, Kendal is one Glasgow hun I actually do like she’s genuinely a nice girl, not many around these days
Kendal Carbin bullied a girl Sandra Grey who owns Harloh aesthetics “really sound girl btw” for copying her living room that she wanted to share with over 14k on Instagram she tagged her Instagram 😞 and called the poor girl everything Sandra did copy her ideas if you’re going down the influencer route and want to share your house with everyone be prepared for your audience to be inspired, Kendal lost lots of customers during all that and one thing she likes to preach is being a girls girl well not so much when you publicly humiliate a single mother all over the net..
Then apparently it was nothing to do with the furnishings of the house Kendal didn’t like Sandra she was dating her ex Levi a traveller who Kendal partnered with for years she was best friends with his sister cassy and summer not sure of there circumstances now Kendal is not a nice girl by any means

Aye I’ve got 2 pages for her private one and a hair one. She’s reading these comments then few days later she’s happy with him again even no she hates him because it’s all going down over there he will be in the jail for a long time soon enough 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Another one who portrays a perfect life on Instagram when the real facts are there in black and white. Your man is sleeps with everything while you and your baby are home real nice 👍

Kendal Carbin bullied a girl Sandra Grey who owns Harloh aesthetics “really sound girl btw” for copying her living room that she wanted to share with over 14k on Instagram she tagged her Instagram 😞 and called the poor girl everything Sandra did copy her ideas if you’re going down the influencer route and want to share your house with everyone be prepared for your audience to be inspired, Kendal lost lots of customers during all that and one thing she likes to preach is being a girls girl well not so much when you publicly humiliate a single mother all over the net..
Then apparently it was nothing to do with the furnishings of the house Kendal didn’t like Sandra she was dating her ex Levi a traveller who Kendal partnered with for years she was best friends with his sister cassy and summer not sure of there circumstances now Kendal is not a nice girl by any means

Another one who portrays a perfect life on Instagram when the real facts are there in black and white. Your man sleeps with everything while you and your baby are home real nice 👍

Another one who portrays a perfect life on Instagram when the real facts are there in black and white. Your man sleeps with everything while you and your baby are home real nice 👍

Last edited:
Probably one of their cuzins. There twins or sisters one is Clara's assistant . Wonder if they are sending these girls to college they need to have 11 units with City in guild's to qualify for a hairstylist . And those dicks don't own a academy or college. Hopefully the girls read on here. I've been a stylist for twenty odd year n I went to a academy called Anne Rodger training academy's it was in Wishaw and Glasgow. There you go tinks maybe phone and get ur girls a placement in not just be a selfish wee mutant

Probably one of their cuzins. There twins or sisters one is Clara's assistant . Wonder if they are sending these girls to college they need to have 11 units with City in guild's to qualify for a hairstylist . And those dicks don't own a academy or college. Hopefully the girls read on here. I've been a stylist for twenty odd year n I went to a academy called Anne Rodger training academy's it was in Wishaw and Glasgow. There you go tinks maybe phone and get ur girls a placement in not just be a selfish wee mutant
I would edit the bit out about ur job and ur previous placement as it could identify u. We don’t want u to be exposed 🥰

who’s twin/sister? I know someone who used to work for them. Charisse has a teaching qualification but they get an independent assessor to come out and pass them on their units. I know at least that part is legit.

They do all look like really good hairdressers tbh, even Ellie rose and she’s only just qualified. Wouldn’t normally expect that quality of work from someone so young

They do all look like really good hairdressers tbh, even Ellie rose and she’s only just qualified. Wouldn’t normally expect that quality of work from someone so young
I have thought that myself. Ellie worked in Charisse’s last salon don’t think she owned the salon just rented a chair I’d love my hair done by them but I’d kinda feel guilty sitting on the chair knowing I’m talking about them on here 🥴

Yeah I do agree their work all looks amazing although I’ve heard a couple of hairdressers say the colours are too ‘stripey’ and will look like tit when the hair is straight. That’s why they always do bouncy blows or curls. I don’t know though, I’m tit at hair.

Yeah I do agree their work all looks amazing although I’ve heard a couple of hairdressers say the colours are too ‘stripey’ and will look like tit when the hair is straight. That’s why they always do bouncy blows or curls. I don’t know though, I’m tit at hair.
that’s interesting actually. I have occasionally thought that about Clara’s work. On close inspection I do think charisse and Ellie’s work looks better. The way Clara bangs on tho! 🥴 actually insinuates she’s one of the best hairdressers in the world 🤣🤣

that’s interesting actually. I have occasionally thought that about Clara’s work. On close inspection I do think charisse and Ellie’s work looks better. The way Clara bangs on tho! 🥴 actually insinuates she’s one of the best hairdressers in the world 🤣🤣
she definitely oozes with confidence when it comes to her work 🤣 Her transformations are impressive tho one of very few hairdressers I’ve seen that can turn a blunt Bob into flawless long hair. Don’t know her as a person tho just going with what I see on Instagram.

If you all think for a second Clara is nice ur on plums my hens because she & half her gang are up there with the top 10 of cows they slag and drag people down behind closed doors hairdressing world I guess but would say more that charisse is more the nicest one out them both she just tells u how it is. Salon is a salon where if you ain’t on there level don’t book and if u moan about prices even more slagging u will take.

Reactions: 5
If you all think for a second Clara is nice ur on plums my hens because she & half her gang are up there with the top 10 of cows they slag and drag people down behind closed doors hairdressing world I guess but would say more that charisse is more the nicest one out them both she just tells u how it is. Salon is a salon where if you ain’t on there level don’t book and if u moan about prices even more slagging u will take.
I’ve never been to the salon but have always thought it looked like a good atmosphere with the music and the popcorn trays and chocolate strawberries they used to do before covid. I’ve followed Charisse for a few years - only followed Clara when they announced the salon opening. They seem to have a good friendship tho. Always having banter with one another on their story’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.