Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at the comments from the Newsweek article. As most can agree, if you put yourself on the internet, you need to be prepared for some backlash. Also, it's such BS that she could have had "12 bridesmaids" to choose from. Besides Carly and Jenna, who else is she close with? Also, peep the comment where someone says "she's out of Zac's league." 😅 I don't think she's unattractive but her fashion sense really puts her down in the dumps...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe she is out of Zac's league looks wise but she is ruining his life. It isn't a mystery illness, it's sheer anxiety from Clancy's stupid 'travel' plans.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really think either of them are out of the other’s league honesty. They’re okay people, with okay jobs, living in an okay city. I don’t think if they broke up you’d find Clancy with some rich wall street investor or Zac with an old money heiress.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is out of Zac's league looks wise but she is ruining his life. It isn't a mystery illness, it's sheer anxiety from Clancy's stupid 'travel' plans.
Zac is very good looking. I am sure he would have zero trouble finding someone in like 2 hours. 😂
I wonder how often women flirt with him when he is out without Clancy Nancy. Or when he goes on those trips with his friends.

Reactions: 4

This comment so much 😆😆😁✌ indeed! You can see miles away zac has zero interest in "travels" aka to be alone with clancy in random places so clancy gets some content. Zac has friends etc and you can see how much anxiety this dumb travel plan of c princess has given him. The mystery illness is getting sick of clancys dumb bs.

Zac is very good looking. I am sure he would have zero trouble finding someone in like 2 hours. 😂
I wonder how often women flirt with him when he is out without Clancy Nancy. Or when he goes on those trips with his friends.

Whatever floats your boat. He's a bit dad-ish looking to me.

I'm watching an old vlog from 2019 and boy, what a change. Back then she sounds sophisticated, doesn't complain every 2 minutes and her videos are actually interesting. Also, her job might have been very difficult but it would expand her horizons and give her something to think/talk about. Right now her channel is extremely superficial and imo no travel plans can make it better.

At this rate, Clancy is going to celebrate every milestone.
- first trip to the dentist without being a TV news reporter!
- first time waking up at exactly 8:17am — I’m NOT a TV news reporter…
- my new routine now that I’m not a TV news reporter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed Zac is giving her a lot more back chat, that relationship is doomed! My first breakup since leaving TV news reporting!

• Haha
I noticed Zac is giving her a lot more back chat, that relationship is doomed! My first breakup since leaving TV news reporting!
HAHA. Why did I roll my eyes the minute I saw her new video pop up on YouTube, of courseee it’s about her new life 🫠 we get it lol. Also her IG stories are just her at the pool every day reading no wonder why she is so happy she left her job.

Reactions: 1
Wait she didn’t have enough money to buy dresses at Lulu’s when she was a tv news reporter doing YouTube (2 incomes), but she DID have enough money to quit her full time job and only do YouTube?? 🤔

Wait she didn’t have enough money to buy dresses at Lulu’s when she was a tv news reporter doing YouTube (2 incomes), but she DID have enough money to quit her full time job and only do YouTube?? 🤔
Do you think it is all the ad revenue? These have been boring items so far but I'm sure they pay well.

She should get sponsorship from chicken sandwiches, she has the most bland diet ever eating the same things day after day, I'm not a doctor but can tell the stomach issues are due to food allergies which happen when you eat the exact same things day after day...

All I have to say about the new vlog:

What kind of psycho AIR FRIES gnochhi? Does she not know that it’s a pasta dish?! She ate them like french fries. I think Zac baked them up on a frying sheet too. Both idiots who clearly don’t know tit about culture!

-signed an angry Italian

• Wow
All I have to say about the new vlog:

What kind of psycho AIR FRIES gnochhi? Does she not know that it’s a pasta dish?! She ate them like french fries. I think Zac baked them up on a frying sheet too. Both idiots who clearly don’t know tit about culture!

-signed an angry Italian
I haven’t watched yet… oh no😅 Just when she was trying to mix things up for us hahaha

Oh god I just had her vlog on in the background and I was caught off guard like "Eh? What's neoki?!"
Seriously how hard is it to google 'how to pronounce gnocchi' Clancy!! 😩

Wtf okay she even said out loud there people at the store said her tit wasn’t in style 😂😂😂 I am dead. $3.10. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Wtf okay she even said out loud there people at the store said her tit wasn’t in style 😂😂😂 I am dead. $3.10. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
THE SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT I GOT. STOP. I know those shops are definitely stingy, but oh my GOD lmao. The fact that they actually said it wasn’t in style was hilarious.

Also, upping your “instagram game” isn’t just self-timers and tripods lmao. Get a skillshare sponsor like every other youtuber and take some photography classes. Rule of thirds, girl. It’ll change your life.

When she said she’d rather pair her floral shirt with white skinny jeans I cringed. White skinny jeans?! REALLY?

The heat behind Zac’s words when he said “don’t exaggerate at my expense”. Oof. There was no teasing there. His next bit was teasing (about ubereats/working in bed/he cleans/etc), and you can tell the difference.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.