Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Zac is getting annoyed about how poorly she dresses out in public! I still can't get over that her whole proposal attire disaster could have been avoided if she didn't wear darn sweatpants, a T shirt, and no makeup to a nice restaurant with both their parents in town. Also, if Zac was wearing dress pants why the heck would she choose to look like a scrub. Why not at least jeans?

Her air fryer food is disgusting looking! She burns the tit out of her butternut squash. And who smears avocado on sweat potato? :sick:

How many times is she going to say how happy she is, and how she can't believe she does not miss the news. Well, for someone who talks about it so much I cant help but believe she's lying.

Reactions: 4
Zac was 100% right. You can’t wear a cover up over a bikini to a restaurant. What the actual hell lmao 😂. It was all wrinkled too. It would take literally two minutes to throw on a decent shirt and shorts.

As far as style goes, I’ve never in my life seen anyone actually meet the criteria of “cheugy” until Clancy.

Reactions: 6
Clancy mentioning that she gets comments on her awful makeup 😂 She deffo reads this !

I feel bad for Zac, he actually likes fashion and puts effort into his clothes (except with his shorts and no shirt in his sauna of a flat!) and then there's Clancy who literally doesn't care!

I feel like there's ways to "not care" and be "comfortable" while still looking presentable? Like just throw on a white t-shirt and blue jeans and boom! A simple outfit that looks good or if she desperately wants to be in sweats there are those matching short sets that look way better than what she throws on

Also between her frosted eyeshadow and the fact she wants to buy some low rise shorts shows her look is firmly stuck in 2004 😅

I used to respect her money saving attitude (a.k.a. not dripping in items or buying just for the sake of it) but at this point it's out of control. Going to the library to print a copy for free? Girl no. Leave that for students, people who actually visit the library, or others who don't have $$$ in the bank. Using the free coffee in her apartment complex, not getting ombre cos it's too expensive... Clancy, you will not buy a better house with the couple of bucks saved on a cup of coffee or a piece of paper. It will not add up to a degree where it's worth it.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused - why would she even need to wear the swimsuit to lunch? She spent FOUR HOURS at lunch with Kristen… And she could’ve thrown the swimsuit on when she got back?!!

I was particularly irked with this vlog… She told Zac she’d get him lunch at Aladdin’s then didn’t get home until 4pm?! Then, showing the texts between Kristen and her husband? Kristen HAD to be tired since they met after her shift and she was at the restaurant for 4 hours. I’d be a bit annoyed if I were Kristen’s husband…!

And yes, her frugality is next-level. Walking to the library to print stuff to go when sending your Poshmark clothes you technically got for free as a part of your job/clothing allowance?!! Come on girl… Go to Staples or FedEx for your printing!

Reactions: 6
Omg im soooo happy I found this thread🙈 I just find people like her so boring. Like she had a career and was passionate and she drops it all to be influencer? She cant take any feedback on it guys cause shes soo happy and passionate nowdays. Passionate about what?? Filming herself daily. She wont make it at yt. She is so boring and lacks persona so much. She sees herself so differently and thinks shes the queen b. Her dress sense is awful. Its just so dumb to leave a decent career to do nothing. Surely there was something else she could do than work at night? Argh just lacks all motivation to so anything else than film me me me. On rant over but she is big time annoying.

Reactions: 1
I gotta continue. She must be misery to be around 😂😂😂 like why does she think her life is interesting enough to people to follow? She just snickers around doing nothing in her vlogs. People started to follow her because of interesting career choice. She has no friends and is obsessed about money and food. Like social media is such a big hoax with people like her. She has no friends and no real karisma to make it at yt. And thats fine like my daily routine would be boring for people to watch (I still like my life and actual career). Shes just so high and mighty. How does she live in this bubble of hers? Ps. Run zach run.
Pps she made such a big deal finally buying right size in shorts. She has issues with herself so much.

Reactions: 2
Well said MissFinn, her only personality traits were waking up at 2am and doing an interesting job which we now know she hated (social media is so fake). Hopefully the travel thing will not last long and she will turn off the vloging camera to have the family she has talked about. Although I really do believe that selfish people like Clancy shouldn't have children as too wrapped up in themselves to care about others!

Here you go a screen recording for you. ☺
I hate people that say “I don’t care about politics” - it’s so privileged and tone deaf. If you don’t have to think about politics then you’re beyond privileged. I bet the people of Sri Lanka or Ukraine WISH they didn’t have to care about “politics”. Not to mention politics affects everything from the roads we drive on, to the library Clancy likes to use, to taxes, and bigger things beyond that. It gives off “not like other girls” energy and shows how incredibly naive she is.

Reactions: 5
I would say that she does care about politics – she’s too much of a control freak/cheapskate in her day-to-day life to just not care about the people who set her taxes, decide her laws and so on.

She almost certainly said that to try to put the issue to bed and whilst alienating any viewers.

She should take part in the tv show cheapskates 😆😆😆😂

Ps. She really is spoiled little princess. Doesnt care about politics well the world is almost on flames.
Regression, war in ukraine, etc etc. Must be nice to just talk nonsense on camera and think people find you interesting enough to pay ur lifestyle so you wont need a real job.

I’m really enjoying this “I’m trying to be an influencer” vibe she’s got going on. Purely for my own entertainment. There are people who command attention in this world and people who chase it. Clancy is most certainly a chaser. She is so off putting, I know Zach can’t enjoy that baby voice and dead body 🤣✌I’ll see myself out.

I hate people that say “I don’t care about politics” - it’s so privileged and tone deaf. If you don’t have to think about politics then you’re beyond privileged. I bet the people of Sri Lanka or Ukraine WISH they didn’t have to care about “politics”. Not to mention politics affects everything from the roads we drive on, to the library Clancy likes to use, to taxes, and bigger things beyond that. It gives off “not like other girls” energy and shows how incredibly naive she is.
Agreed. Just like RJF said, Clancy said that so people stop attacking her, or better said we here on tattle. She is just trying to gaslight her viewers. Selfish / narcissistic people like her are excellent at gaslighting.

They got their engagement photos done last night and they’ve both been posting about them! I thought she looked good- but I am almost certain she got them done for free haha because of her most recent post talking all about the photographer who is willing to travel. I wonder how much other stuff she will get for free for the wedding as an “influencer”?

Reactions: 1
They got their engagement photos done last night and they’ve both been posting about them! I thought she looked good- but I am almost certain she got them done for free haha because of her most recent post talking all about the photographer who is willing to travel. I wonder how much other stuff she will get for free for the wedding as an “influencer”?
This description screams ADVERTISEMENT. She got these photos for free 10000000000%.
Why is Zac wearing boots in the middle of summer? 😅

Attachments

Someone has been reading tattle. She’s buying a whole new wardrobe, which might I add what in the world was that pink dress 🤢 pointing out how people think Zach doesn’t want to go, and what happened to the new headband?! 🤔 stop calling him out on camera like a douche canoe his uncomfortableness is very obvious. I’d throw a pan of carrots at her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.