Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need photographers in every city to take photos for her IG? Even influencers with millions of followers take the photos by themselves. There is no need for photographers to make your IG feed somehow interesting, it’s you who should have better ideas and post interesting content.

Reactions: 1
Why does she need photographers in every city to take photos for her IG? Even influencers with millions of followers take the photos by themselves. There is no need for photographers to make your IG feed somehow interesting, it’s you who should have better ideas and post interesting content.
Right😂😂😂 also remember she is not youtuber she is content creator guys ✌✌✌ dear jesus shes a bore.

Reactions: 2
Clancy is such a contradiction. She thinks nothing of going to lunch in a Bikini and cover up, but is a prude over wearing a lower cut dress to shoot a clip for YouTube. I dont get it.

Reactions: 4
She answered a question about if she regrets leaving and she said no she’s never been happier. Of course she’s happy! She’s basically on summer break. She goes to the pool, reads, films herself talking, goes shopping …I would be happy too if that was my life. She probably wants to do this gravel thing bc if she’s still unemployed in winter in Cinnincanti she’ll be miserable the whole time, won’t be able to go to the pool, run outside, etc.

Nashville is not surprising - it’s a lot of young people, but it’s also very hard city to make friends. If they pack up and move cities and both work from home, how will they make any friends?

Clancy is such a contradiction. She thinks nothing of going to lunch in a Bikini and cover up, but is a prude over wearing a lower cut dress to shoot a clip for YouTube. I dont get it.
Exactly! She talks about how she’s so frugal she is and that she can’t spend money on certain things (like the Vitamin B shots), but the shops for clothes only at boutiques (I’d be shopping at Target or sales at normal stores), eats out, and gets a spray tan for no reason? Confusing… maybe she is viewing this money she’s making from sponsorships as her clothes money or something.

Omg have you seen Clancy’s insta story ? 😂 Zac responding a hate comment about him is actually really funny, he’s dead sassy 😂

• Haha
She answered a question about if she regrets leaving and she said no she’s never been happier. Of course she’s happy! She’s basically on summer break. She goes to the pool, reads, films herself talking, goes shopping …I would be happy too if that was my life. She probably wants to do this gravel thing bc if she’s still unemployed in winter in Cinnincanti she’ll be miserable the whole time, won’t be able to go to the pool, run outside, etc.

Nashville is not surprising - it’s a lot of young people, but it’s also very hard city to make friends. If they pack up and move cities and both work from home, how will they make any friends?
Right! This is not "real life" and will get boring soon. This is a girl who has 0 bridesmades! How will she make friends in nashville 🙈 and after the travel what will she vlog about? This will not be her lifetime career.

WOW Clancy and Zac can't handle any heat. One person leaves a mean comment and the two of them are out for blood and expose the woman. Get used to it Clance, you're a full time influencer now!

Also, if these jeans aren't the definition of cheugy....WTF HIDEOUS. She can't dress to save her life!

Attachments

WOW Clancy and Zac can't handle any heat. One person leaves a mean comment and the two of them are out for blood and expose the woman. Get used to it Clance, you're a full time influencer now!

Also, if these jeans aren't the definition of cheugy....WTF HIDEOUS. She can't dress to save her life!
She attacks everyone who criticize her. She keeps on writing articles about her Bridesmaids bullshit story, and this time she wrote and prepared the article, so it can fit her stupid narrative better.

After todays vlog it’s safe to say that i won’t be watching her anymore. She makes no sense and has a crazy dramatic personality. Didn’t like the title of the article but still didn’t change it eventhough she could, after it got published she was feeling embarrassed. It’s only drama with her and pure BS. Mentally she is like 8 years old, immature and full of sh*t.

Reactions: 3
She attacks everyone who criticize her. She keeps on writing articles about her Bridesmaids bullshit story, and this time she wrote and prepared the article, so it can fit her stupid narrative better.

After todays vlog it’s safe to say that i won’t be watching her anymore. She makes no sense and has a crazy dramatic personality. Didn’t like the title of the article but still didn’t change it eventhough she could, after it got published she was feeling embarrassed. It’s only drama with her and pure BS. Mentally she is like 8 years old, immature and full of sh*t.
Totally agree. The childishness is so annoying. She creates problems for herself to have something to complain about.

I haven’t watched her vlog from today but something tells me the “baby fever!?” title is totally click bait and over dramatic like all the “tragic” events she vlogs about (like her hair not turning out right).

I haven’t watched her vlog from today but something tells me the “baby fever!?” title is totally click bait and over dramatic like all the “tragic” events she vlogs about (like her hair not turning out right).
She and Zac have no baby fever. The tittle is a clickbait like every other dramatic title. She doesn’t go “awwwww” when she sees babies, but thinks she’ll be a great mom. She doesn’t have it on her to have a baby, or something like that. That’s what she said btw. Clancy, if you don’t have it in you to be a mom but thinks you’ll be a great mom, just don’t be a mom. Not everyone has to pop babies. It’s better to not have kids, then have them and give them trauma and a terrible life, because you don’t have it in you. Or whatever the f*ck you said. Oh, and also Zac was like thinking to have babies in 2 years, she thinks it’s too soon and she is only 26, and some women with 21 wants to become mothers, but she with 26 doesn’t feel that way yet. My brain hurts trying to understand her way of thinking. By watching her i am offending my own intelligence.

Reactions: 4
Ok so I might be nitpicking but she borrowed a book from a friend and folded the page to mark it. I don't do this to my own books, let alone someone else's. And she's such a big reader and lover of books... Bizarre. Almost as bizarre as Clancy being shocked that the apartment office and pool are empty on a work day.

• Haha
I've been following Clancy on and off for a while now and quite frankly, I don't see her IG growing much more. She's not a fashion or a beauty influencer. She is quite basic to be honest. Unless she turns her IG into a "travel" page, I don't see her getting any traction. She doesn't have the IG "it factor" due to how basic she is.

Her videos could not be more boring. I FF through so much of it because it was just her talking at the camera repeating the same things we’ve heard for the last month!

we get it, you hated your job, you love being unemployed in the middle of the summer where you can just go to the pool all day .

you hate the cold, check.

you don’t want to “be like other girls” and get married and buy a house. Oh wait…that’s actually exactly what you’re doing.

I've been following Clancy on and off for a while now and quite frankly, I don't see her IG growing much more. She's not a fashion or a beauty influencer. She is quite basic to be honest. Unless she turns her IG into a "travel" page, I don't see her getting any traction. She doesn't have the IG "it factor" due to how basic she is.
She tried so hard with the “photo shoot” of her in dresses but it just looks like she’s a teenager getting pics taken by her friends. Not natural at all and she tried to play into the “heheh im so quirky” but then does these photo shoots? Doesn’t make sense.

Does anyone here watch Vloggingblonde the platinum blonde lady with dark-haired husband who used a bunch of click-baity titles before they were married and had children?? Clancy reminds me a lot of her. Anyway, I reckon Zac's sly digs at Clancy secretly pisses her off to no end so in return she becomes passive-aggressive af.

Yes the beginning of 00 called and wanted the jeans back 🙈🙈

I totally agree. I hate it when influencers gi all ballistick if they get one negative feedback. They only want kiss kiss boo licking ass comments than one well thought feedback. Its so unrealistic that they are untouchable.

Im starting to find it funny that she thinks she has the personality to make it at yt/insta. She is so bland and BORING. She thinks so highly of her. She really shouldve kept her job! Who is she trying to convince with the im soo happy etc.

Ps. I have to check the article stuff dunno whats it about.

Ah i read the article. What a load of bs. Why does she need a wedding 🙈she doesnt wanna spend like any money (her frugality is so off putting) and has 0 bridesmades (aka no friends). Why just not get married at a town house and then have like nice dinner with fam? I dont get it. Her wedding sounds hidious. She just doesnt wanna spend any money and I can imagine her wedding being childish looking. She wants to show off without spending any.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.