Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT I GOT. STOP. I know those shops are definitely stingy, but oh my GOD lmao. The fact that they actually said it wasn’t in style was hilarious.

Also, upping your “instagram game” isn’t just self-timers and tripods lmao. Get a skillshare sponsor like every other youtuber and take some photography classes. Rule of thirds, girl. It’ll change your life.

When she said she’d rather pair her floral shirt with white skinny jeans I cringed. White skinny jeans?! REALLY?

The heat behind Zac’s words when he said “don’t exaggerate at my expense”. Oof. There was no teasing there. His next bit was teasing (about ubereats/working in bed/he cleans/etc), and you can tell the difference.
When she said white skinny jeans I was like omg she’s legit clueless 🤣. I’m telling you I laughed so hard when she told zak they said they weren’t in style and his whole face said well no tit ☠

Reactions: 1
The heat behind Zac’s words when he said “don’t exaggerate at my expense”. Oof. There was no teasing there. His next bit was teasing (about ubereats/working in bed/he cleans/etc), and you can tell the difference.
Poor Zac should rent out an office space as it must be a nightmare in that flat with Clancy around. I can't believe she was complaining when Zac said he has to work. She has no self awareness, obviously he was humouring her initially whenever she distracts him but then has to get back to work.

Yeah idk how Zac works from that apartment with Clancy gabbing at a camera all day. And she probably is constantly saying: *in a baby voice* “zaccc you’re not paying attention to me.”

One of the boutiques she shops at is now featuring her on Instagram stories today. I’m guessing she’s pushing them for a partnership. They even called her a “celebrity.” How much did Clancy have to pay them to say that??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she said white skinny jeans I was like omg she’s legit clueless 🤣. I’m telling you I laughed so hard when she told zak they said they weren’t in style and his whole face said well no tit ☠
Her sense of fashion is god awful! Do we think that place refused to take her clothes because they weren’t in style and people wouldn’t buy them? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sense of fashion is god awful! Do we think that place refused to take her clothes because they weren’t in style and people wouldn’t buy them? 🤔
She said it outright on the vlog they told me they weren’t In style. It was quite hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Yeah idk how Zac works from that apartment with Clancy gabbing at a camera all day. And she probably is constantly saying: *in a baby voice* “zaccc you’re not paying attention to me.”

One of the boutiques she shops at is now featuring her on Instagram stories today. I’m guessing she’s pushing them for a partnership. They even called her a “celebrity.” How much did Clancy have to pay them to say that??
She’s in her model era.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
This is not a good look on her - and I don’t mean the clothes. This newfound “calling” as a “content creator” is just silly.

• Haha
All I have to say about the new vlog:

What kind of psycho AIR FRIES gnochhi? Does she not know that it’s a pasta dish?! She ate them like french fries. I think Zac baked them up on a frying sheet too. Both idiots who clearly don’t know tit about culture!

-signed an angry Italian
I was thinking the exact same thing!! Gnocchi isn't supposed to be crunchy, of course it was gross. The directions are right on the package...

I don't blame her for going the influencer route, esp if I had those hours and tit pay and my side hustle was making more, but you have to actually be GOOD and interesting at it...

Reactions: 4
I've been meaning to say this since she got engaged. But Clancy's ring seems so cloudy. In the vlog after the engagement, her and Zac even explained that they settled for a ring with a crappy clarity to save money. It reminds me of one of those dress up rings kids play with. LOL

Attachments

• Haha
This woman is so tone deaf it’s not even funny. She spends a whole video whining about all the “work” she has to do before she gets to travel the country. Most people will never have the chance to see the country like her, and she’s just whining about the tasks she has to do before then. Wish I didn’t have a job, went to the pool all day, and only had to worry about where to put my things so I could travel and see new places.

She manages to turn her Youtube job into something to complain about?! I don't care for her struggles to take pictures either. And the "stress" is just ridiculous, you have all the time in the world to plan and organize, I feel bad for Zac who will probably have to do most of the moving stuff while working full time. Clancy is out of touch with reality

Clancy what is THISSSS
My Husband just asked if she was trying to cosplay the Joker.

On another note, moaning about being ill all.the time us really, really boring. Some of us have Chronic illnesses, Clancy, we are never well, but we dont complain as much as you do when you have a cold. AND STOP USING DR GOOGLE.

Also I kind of can’t believe there was no discount code included with all the Lulu dresses. What’s the incentive to buy them? Clancy kept saying they were cheap, but they were all essentially $70.00+. No, that’s not WILDLY expensive, but I wouldn’t say it’s a steal the way she tried to.

And if her “partnership” means she had affiliate links, I’m pretty sure you have to claim that in the description.

If she’s going to be an influencer, all that stuff matters.

She is the most boring b on the planet! Yes we get it that you take disgusting chocolate favoured oatmeal with banana out of a cup every single morning, we don't have to see it three times per vlog.

She said Zac is still ill, it is anxiety, why don't you travel on your own and leave the poor guy alone?

So sick of all the “photoshoots in the park” on her Instagram, it’s so boring! And why does she keep staring at the floor like she’s trying to count ants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else feel uncomfortable when she said to that nice photographer we didn't get serial killer vibes, how rude!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.