Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I thought she was just taking a break, but then she was pretty much saying she was over TV news. I think there could be more to the story. I wonder if her hours were causing a problem with her and Zac. He seems like a pretty social guy and most of the time she’s too exhausted to go out with him.

Reactions: 3
If she complains about money still, it’s going to be a little awkward like… you chose this! But I feel like she’s saying that after her trip she might return to the work world but I’m sure she wants to be a full time influencer… the IG she posted today felt like it was a “travel influencer” test! I saw she posted that her parents are coming in town this week or next so that’ll keep her busy I guess!

Reactions: 1
At first I thought she was just taking a break, but then she was pretty much saying she was over TV news. I think there could be more to the story. I wonder if her hours were causing a problem with her and Zac. He seems like a pretty social guy and most of the time she’s too exhausted to go out with him.
Yes and mentioning the Sacramento job offer was odd, strongly implying that she chose her relationship with Zac over making it as a network reporter. I really can't see how this would go down well with him!

I think this decisions is largely due to Zac. Before she met him, when she was single, she said she was going to be a workaholic and didn't want a family. Oh have the times changed. The "easier" job for her is becoming an influencer/full time YouTuber because she can stay at home, make easy money and listen to herself talk. Especially once kids come into the picture, I doubt she will go back to reporting. She even told Sheila, she's getting her traveling out of the way now before kids. I'm sure if she never met Zac, she could have made it into a network.

I think this decisions is largely due to Zac. Before she met him, when she was single, she said she was going to be a workaholic and didn't want a family. Oh have the times changed. The "easier" job for her is becoming an influencer/full time YouTuber because she can stay at home, make easy money and listen to herself talk. Especially once kids come into the picture, I doubt she will go back to reporting. She even told Sheila, she's getting her traveling out of the way now before kids. I'm sure if she never met Zac, she could have made it into a network.

That's such a shame. She was a great reporter, and I'm sure she loved reporting. Does anyone here actually believe she wants to be a mom?

Reactions: 2
I think she does want kids based on what she’s said in recent videos but dosen’t realize the work it will entail! Cue the complaints:rolleyes:

I am only watching now as this plan sounds like a train wreck, mid twenties is way too young for someone as selfish as Clancy to have children. For their sake I hope she waits until being a bit more mature, otherwise they will internalise that they are not wanted!

Her latest post on Instagram where she tagged the resort she stayed at, clearly wanting to get something for free!!! I don’t think she’s going to make it as an influencer. Her vlogs have the same recipe and most of them are her just talking at the camera - very little substance. No sponsorships (but I’m sure those are coming…), no action shots, no videos with friends…I just feel it’s going to be a lot of her talking to the camera, her and Zac on camera walking to dinner, and that’s about it.

I am only watching now as this plan sounds like a train wreck, mid twenties is way too young for someone as selfish as Clancy to have children. For their sake I hope she waits until being a bit more mature, otherwise they will internalise that they are not wanted!

100% agree on this.

Her latest post on Instagram where she tagged the resort she stayed at, clearly wanting to get something for free!!! I don’t think she’s going to make it as an influencer. Her vlogs have the same recipe and most of them are her just talking at the camera - very little substance. No sponsorships (but I’m sure those are coming…), no action shots, no videos with friends…I just feel it’s going to be a lot of her talking to the camera, her and Zac on camera walking to dinner, and that’s about it.

Her influencing efforts are about as good as a dad trying to be funny but just isn't. Zach must have a lot of influence on her

Agreed!!! And it had way less likes and engagement than she was probably going for. I wonder what the chances are that by the time August comes around that they’ll actually do this travel tour! Or maybe just do one of the cities because they realize it’s too much… we shall see

Could not finish her newest vlog. I'm sorry but there's nothing there apart from her embarassing Jenna's new boyfriend who clearly didn't want to be in front of the camera. It was pretty painful to watch.

Reactions: 5
Could not finish her newest vlog. I'm sorry but there's nothing there apart from her embarassing Jenna's new boyfriend who clearly didn't want to be in front of the camera. It was pretty painful to watch.
I just came on to say the same thing, it was awful!!! And poor Zac is ill from the thought of Clancy talking to a camera and shoving it in his face 24/7! She is actually quite a boring person without the unusual work routine, that was her personality trait!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah latest vid was so boring. I get it’s a major life change but it feels she’s been talking about leaving her job now for over a month. I get the videos are delayed so what we’re seeing is a few weeks old but good lord how many times does she have to mention how “it’s so weird not working, this is my new life now”

will be interesting to see how her sponsorships go…I’m guessing her first sponsorship will be Brooklinen, which pretty much ALL influencers do at one point or another…

More of her talking at the camera, Zac and her eating takeout. Only highlight was Jenna. She is funny and effortless and also interesting.

unrelated but anyone think the reason Clancy isn’t having bridesmaids bc she’s got no close girlfriends? She has her friend from home and her and Jenna seem close but other than that she has no close girlfriends. You never see her talk about friends or go to lunch or anything with her friends. A lot of her friends are Zac’s friends’ SOs…she made a lot of reasons for not having bridesmaids but I think it boils down to just not really having any close friends who would stand with her on her big day.

unrelated but anyone think the reason Clancy isn’t having bridesmaids bc she’s got no close girlfriends? She has her friend from home and her and Jenna seem close but other than that she has no close girlfriends. You never see her talk about friends or go to lunch or anything with her friends. A lot of her friends are Zac’s friends’ SOs…she made a lot of reasons for not having bridesmaids but I think it boils down to just not really having any close friends who would stand with her on her big day.
I completely agree with this! It will be interesting if Carly has Clancy as a bridesmaid at her wedding. She already had a much better proposal so I am sure her wedding will be more lavish too!

Anyone seen her new video? I feel like it should’ve been titled “Responding to Tattle Comments” 😂 hit on everything! Her career, YouTube sponsorships and she even mentioned the Newsreporter to PR Facebook page! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it normal in the USA to live in an apartment complex with a gym and two pools? Genuinely wondering, I have no idea. I'm so jealous that Clancy has those facilities, and they seem to be mostly empty whenever she uses them!

It made me laugh so much when she was talking about ads and saying she fast forwards past them, basically encouraging her viewers to do the same when she gets sponsorships 😂

On a completely unrelated note (and I'm not even sure if it was relevant to her latest video) is anyone else sick to death of seeing Zac topless? Like, ok, we get it, you have a six pack!!

oh my gosh all I have to say is WOW. She completely went back on her word. In the past, I do not recall her saying she is pro sponsorship. In fact, she would pride herself on how she is in the minority of YouTuber's who do NOT do sponsorships. I think her little test run in this vlog was showing off the sunscreen she got. And Sponsoring A sheet company? Yawn.

Poor Zac is getting sick from the thought of extra time with Clancy. She said it all started when they filmed the travel vlog announcement! Anyone else notice his huge bald spot?

Sticking a camera in the face of Jenna's very new boyfriend was so cringey! Clancy dresses from the year of the flood! The multicolor SheIN printed pants paired with a brown jacket she wore to the event=hideous. Even Zac said her style is so 2018😅

Anyone seen her new video? I feel like it should’ve been titled “Responding to Tattle Comments” 😂 hit on everything! Her career, YouTube sponsorships and she even mentioned the Newsreporter to PR Facebook page! 😂
You're exactly right! She DEF reads this! She hit on every point it was bascially @ this forum lol

This STILL baffles me tbh. I remember her saying something to the effect of how she wants to get ready with some friends, but not have bridesmaids. But, like…if they’re there with you, hours before the event starts, aren’t they essentially doing the role of bridesmaid anyway? Zach has such close friends, and I’m sure he’d love to have them included. He’s a groomsman at least once a year LOL.

Also, off topic, but I HATE that she wears her Apple Watch in every photoshoot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.