Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG do you think she actually reads here!?

My thoughts during the vlog

- Now that she has time I hope she films in current time eventually instead of being a week behind like she usually is!
- I wonder if Zac's illness has anything to do with his uncertainty/feelings about all this change (probably not but maybe lol). Also he has to go shirtless because she keeps the apartment so hot hahaha.
- I too remember she was anti sponsorship, but she is testing the waters when she does her OOTDs and sunscreen-- I saw on IG she went on a shopping spree last week so I feel like that will be the next video
- I wonder if she truly doesn't want YouTube to be her career as she mentioned... I don't see her wanting to go back into the real work world?
- I agree about the apple watch

Reactions: 3
Hi Clancy, I guess I am one of the 'haters' that you refer to. But as you delete any potentially negative comments on your comment section I wanted to chat freely without censorship on here. You chose to monetise your life and make it public on you tube so the general public have the right to comment on it. I actually find a lot of the comments insightful and constructive on here, I hope you take them on board to improve your wellbeing and relationship. Start by asking Zac what he would like to do over the next year and not just steamroller him to comply with your plans.

Reactions: 8
So Zac is physically sick at the thought of this trip. His stress is manifesting physically, that is so sad for him. Did anyone else catch the part in video when she was trying to clown his outfit and he said I’m with the times and you are like 2018 or something to that effect. I laughed out loud, she had just shown her hideous outfit on camera 🤣🤣 those pants were hideous and way to tight. I wonder how many times he’s been too nice to tell her, that her outfit looked like it fell out of a trash bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah latest vid was so boring. I get it’s a major life change but it feels she’s been talking about leaving her job now for over a month. I get the videos are delayed so what we’re seeing is a few weeks old but good lord how many times does she have to mention how “it’s so weird not working, this is my new life now”

will be interesting to see how her sponsorships go…I’m guessing her first sponsorship will be Brooklinen, which pretty much ALL influencers do at one point or another…

More of her talking at the camera, Zac and her eating takeout. Only highlight was Jenna. She is funny and effortless and also interesting.

unrelated but anyone think the reason Clancy isn’t having bridesmaids bc she’s got no close girlfriends? She has her friend from home and her and Jenna seem close but other than that she has no close girlfriends. You never see her talk about friends or go to lunch or anything with her friends. A lot of her friends are Zac’s friends’ SOs…she made a lot of reasons for not having bridesmaids but I think it boils down to just not really having any close friends who would stand with her on her big day.

What a revelation! I suggested this a few pages back..

So Zac is physically sick at the thought of this trip. His stress is manifesting physically, that is so sad for him. Did anyone else catch the part in video when she was trying to clown his outfit and he said I’m with the times and you are like 2018 or something to that effect. I laughed out loud, she had just shown her hideous outfit on camera 🤣🤣 those pants were hideous and way to tight. I wonder how many times he’s been too nice to tell her, that her outfit looked like it fell out of a trash bag.
SO UGLY. She needs a stylist

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
SO UGLY. She needs a stylist
Omg somehow I actually liked those trousers when I first watched the video but this screenshot has shown me the error of my ways! The camel toe 😟 And oh man, Clancy needs to let go of this 2005 makeup!

Omg somehow I actually liked those trousers when I first watched the video but this screenshot has shown me the error of my ways! The camel toe 😟 And oh man, Clancy needs to let go of this 2005 makeup!
It's funny she used to say the only reason she wore heavy makeup was because of the TV cameras, what is her excuse now?

I saw an old picture of her and does anyone else think she looks way better with a bit shorter, maybe shoulder length, straight hair? The way she curls it looks so frazzled and fake! That plus the frosted eyeshadow makes her look waaaay older

Oh man another video of her just adjusting to her new life. We’re almost a month into this, and she’s still just talking over and over and over about “how weird” her new schedule is. It’s not weird to us anymore…this is your life

Was still a boring video. Just talking at the camera, boring food

Oh and she thinks all reporters report the same thing and recycle stories. Hmm wonder who else does that on their YouTube videos?

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she’s been squeezing into small jeans because she was too proud to buy a bigger size.

What a boring video. And wow Her daily task list is not much at all. Buying new sneakers, getting a bike fixed and shopping. Busy day for Clancy! She won’t shut up about post news life and her new normal. I think she has PTSD.

a full 1 min talking about how annoying it is to have to refill her cup of water ...really

YAAAAWWWNNN there is no way she will make it as an influencer. It really annoyed me how many ads were included, I don't even know how I managed to get through it. Groundhog day indeed!

And if she hires a manager for YouTube she really will have extra time on her hands! I still don't understand what she will be doing all day. Even Zac made a comment (joking) that their content has really gone downhill. It's stupid to sit in the house in sweatpants with a full face of makeup on. She irks me.

Anyone also notice how all of the sudden she's spending more money. Strange it's picking up after she quit her job.

Anyone also notice how all of the sudden she's spending more money. Strange it's picking up after she quit her job.
Yes I think she is heading for a breakdown, she needs structure and routine! It really annoyed me too about the clown face with the sweats on, really weird!

I like how she acted like YouTube was a proper 9-5 job and her “job” is creating content. If so, she should be on a performance plan as so far there’s been no content. The clothes try on was different and some stuff was cute, but I truly just feel her videos are just her talking to the camera and not doing anything interesting…I feel these travel vlogs will be the same.

and honestly can she shut up alresdy about leaving her job and how weird it feels? It seems she’s having second thoughts but trying to overcompensate for it in some ways by just saying over and over how happy she is.

yeah it was funny how she said she hates shopping and spending money yet she did a LOT of that in this vlog. She gives off “not like other girls” vibes all the time, she says she’s low maintenance but her definition of that is not getting her hair cut? Not sure how that passes as low maintenance.

And if she hires a manager for YouTube she really will have extra time on her hands!
Pretty sure by manager for youtube she means like a brand manager who gets sponsorships etc, not that they will actually manage her youtube/edit for her etc. That is something she had never done before herself so I guess she wants someone to deal with that all for her, plus the extra stuff they bring, such as more connections etc. Think like gleam etc, don't know a US equivalent.

I had a feeling about a month ago that she's been reading this thread! She mentioned 1 or 2 things that we talked about here that were random and why else would she bring them up if she wasn't reading here.

Another new video about her boring ass "routine"? Yeah, this will last and thrive...

Can we make a Clancy video bingo card? Spots include chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries, workout montage, chocolate oatmeal, complaining about minor inconvenience, "zaaaaaac", annoying her brother, and another sunburn even though everyone tells her constantly to put on sunscreen.

I was thinking about her trip, and since she has a good number of follers, why doesn't she try to meet up with some of them and have them take her around and make videos about experiencing cities like a local? That could actually be fun and have some new faces in the vlogs. If she steals this idea, she definitely reads here lol.

LilyBonnett44 that is actually a great idea and would get her outside of herself for a time. Not sure how this thing is gonna work with"zaaaaaaaac" being with her 24\7 on these upcoming trips as she is a non-stop talker and although he is coming out more seems quieter. Yea so if she steals your idea she definetely reads here.

I like the idea, but don't think she's the type to let anyone but herself have a final say, lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.