Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you aimenn76, she calls everything disguising, what's up with that? In the vlog about her skin care routine, she said the "tree trunk" neck lines are disgusting? Um, pretty much everyone has those lines, and she really needs to watch her mouth, that's insulting to people who watch and have those lines. She doesn't think. Guess my neck lines make me disgusting, thanks for the insult Clancy!

I'm not sure if she's actually leaving reporting altogether, maybe finding a new job? I think it would stress her out too much to do YT full-time.

Reactions: 4
Gosh her vlog was so boring today! She's getting more and more less interesting. First of all, I'm sick of her clickbait intros where she does a montage of her complaining/ saying something dramatic. For example, she says "I'm so mad!" And later on you find she said that because it was raining outside. And "Apple is conspiring against all of us" ended up being because her phone glitched for a second.:rolleyes:

Also in this vlog, cheap Clancy wore an outdated sweater with a huge hole in it! I can't believe she went out in public like that and said it wasn't too noticeable. She literally must keep her stuff for years until it goes to shambles because she's so cheap.

She did allude to some type of big"Youtube" announcement coming. It somehow has to do with Canva. I know Canva is a website to make resumes. She also did mention she sold 85% of her work clothes but didn't say why. Just that she has "too many."

Finally, can we take a second to look at the lipstick on her teeth?! For such a perfectionist and over analyzer I'm surprised she didn't catch that or even put a subtitle addressing it.

View attachment 1167174
I bet her big YouTube announcement has to do with Canva because that’s a great place to make social media kits and different graphics to pitch to brands! And that she’s doing social media full time now…

Reactions: 2
I completely agree with everything that has been said she is such a judgemental immature person. Hey Clancy, I think people who do YT full time are the worst humans ever and accepting brand deals is disgusting!

I think people who do YT full time are the worst humans ever and accepting brand deals is disgusting!
Clancy is a crummy human but being a YT isn't really one of the reason. Minus her filming her brother (which she needs to stop) I don't think she exploits anyone especially not underage people. She says dumb things but she apologized I believe in the next vlog? It wasn't like other YouTuber denying and ignoring. Plus I don't really mind Canvas or hello fresh ads. I do get annoyed if there is an ad before the video and ads in the video though. That's on YouTube for not restrictioning that BS.

I don't really think YouTube is worse than say someone on Netflix. It's entertainment and as long as they aren't posting embarrassing things about people without consent I don't mind. If I wasn't a sensitive potato I would be posting cute Asian weeb things 😂

Speaking of Netflix, a couple with the income from three jobs are still too cheap to have their own subscription. I'm sure Zac's dad loves seeing the bachelor coming up on his last watched!

Reactions: 1
Judging by the last video, it seems like she actually might be leaving the industry. For what is really the question though. As much as a previous poster makes a good point about PR, I can’t see Clancy in it. She can barely hold herself accountable for things (hey, Trump cards lol), so I don’t foresee her doing it for another person/company.

The Canva thing is strange. A collab makes sense on her end. But I don’t know why they picked her. I don’t mean that in a bad way, but I know there’s a whole host of YouTubers who specialize in things like organization and the like. Clancy’s numbers aren’t great, and she’s more of a home movie kind of vlogger.

Also, lol that Zac wanted a gopro mount and she wrote it off on her taxes. That checks out 😂

If you do the math, from AdSense alone if she is getting 30-40k views per video that's about a few hundred per video? Plus all her residual views? She will certainly be posting 2x per week and incorporating more ads in her video! Plus, she will definitely do brand deals-- so I imagine she'll get close to replacing her news job?? I still think the whole Canva thing is just her working on creating graphics or a media kit to send to brands she wants to work with. Unless she's making some sort of course or guide or something to sell? Something about news reporting? Who knows lol.

I feel like she is jumping the gun just because she got engaged. She's changing her whole career path for a guy that literally said she was beneath his as a "joke". It's not like she would be early morning shifts forever. I've worked that early before and it was actually nice. You're basically off and can workout and shop when other people are working. All she see is the negative side of things though.

I just don't know why most people are quitting their work for full time YT. IF that is what she's doing, it doesn't even seem that appealing of a job long term? Plus its hard af making sure your numbers are always on the up and you're always having to come up with content which can reveal a lot about your personal life.

I wonder if she's trying to get into family vlogging..I just never thought somebody like Clancy would pick this as a favourable career path..she may be on a high horse most of the time but seems a good head on her shoulders.

Another Saturday, another boring Clancy vlog! This time I actually found myself not paying attention a bunch of times when she talked about how exciting her new "pop socket" is or the same old Japanese sweet potatoes, or workout. By the way does she actually run 3 miles at speed 7.0? Geez that's intense.

When she told Zac to "close his eyes" to reveal the new nail color she chose that was pathetic. It's also pathetic that she texted him to help pick out a color. She should've listened to his advice because she chose that GOD AWFUL neon yellow. Who gets yellow nails? 🤮

More and more, Clancy is wearing sweatpants to public places… like a bar?! She even mentioned in this vlog that Zac didn’t want to go to a certain restaurant with Clancy cause she was too underdressed. Why can’t she put on a pair of jeans or leggings for that matter? For a girl who’s such a perfectionist, this surprises me.

Lastly, to top it off Clancy ends the vlog complaining that she has too many friends so it’s hard to balance making plans with all of them. Give me a break, she only started getting more social since she met Zac…

Confirmed that Zach didn’t want the bachelor tickets. Oof. 😅

Also Clancy’s turning orange again, especially in the nose area. That’s kind of crazy to me. How many sweet potatoes will do that?

I can’t believe they got hummus as an appetizer. I’d be so sad LOL. Everything else looked 10x better. Plus it’s his Christmas gift, so :(

I've been watching her for a while and I honestly have no idea why she has been doing the same sparkly makeup and curled hair for years when it makes her look so much older! She's 26 but with the makeup and sweats she looks like a soccer mum!

I believe some restaurants won't even let you in if you aren't properly dressed? Maybe she thinks she has no one to impress now lol

I also find it pathetic that they drive to bars when both drinking, I presume that is to save money on an uber both ways. They are an unlikeable couple, those 'jokes' like he gets his way all the time aren't funny, just passive aggressive!

Well, it’s so obvious she’s leaving Local 12, and morning news altogether. The whole bit about how refreshed she feels after sleeping like a normal person, the complaints about working in the cold weather, using all of her PTO days before her contract expires…. It all adds up.

I hope she’s leaving for an actual job and not full-time influencing…

Why did they share an appetizer when they both wanted different things?? She's just so uncultured or something, it's just embarrassing all she eats is chicken salad or chicken sandwich lol

Who drove home the night they were both drinking aswell???

Reactions: 3
God I can’t stand in her most recent video when Zach tells her she should have gotten him Bengals tickets and she says she’s not standing in the cold and she refuses to do that 🤢 I get it’s a joke but it’s such a bad look.

God I can’t stand in her most recent video when Zach tells her she should have gotten him Bengals tickets and she says she’s not standing in the cold and she refuses to do that 🤢 I get it’s a joke but it’s such a bad look.
Right, why do the tickets have to involve her? Why can't she gift him sports tickets to take a family member or friend? Of course he didn't want to see the Bachelor Live, wake up Clancy!! Everything just has to involve her.

Let me just throw in Clancy’s quote from today’s video:

“I am a hardworking woman. The reason women cooked for the men back in the day was because they didn’t do anything. They were just chilling at home. They didn’t work. They weren’t allowed to work. But I work!”

safe to say she’s probably not going into PR, lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Let me just throw in Clancy’s quote from today’s video:

“I am a hardworking woman. The reason women cooked for the men back in the day was because they didn’t do anything. They were just chilling at home. They didn’t work. They weren’t allowed to work. But I work!”

safe to say she’s probably not going into PR, lmao.
Yikes. Lol good thing Zach doesn’t like plain chicken and butternut squash every day, so he can eat his own meals!

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s really hyping up the sleep deprivation and not being able to do things for Zac since she works so much because she’s looking to announce that she’s leaving her job this month.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.