Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of Slim Mum Rosie posts are worrying.
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that as you lose weight your body needs less food.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 31338

When you see the knobs they ‘love to follow’, it explains the vomit-y food - Harry Pickard (separate thread just for him ans his beigeness) and Slim
mum Rosie who now looks like she has an eating disorder is some photos, only has one black bodysuit that she wears a lot and thinks her pancake stacks are some kind of healthy treat 🤮- Yeah, based on these likes, I can see why they too love mountains of ‘healthy’ food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢😆
omg does slim mum rosie have a thread? She's another one that drives me fookin nuts! So dramatic.🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Slim mum Rosie having a strop because she didn’t lose weight this week? No wonder with those pancake stacks and “slim mum bowls” she eats, most of them will be 400-600 calories easily! And does anyone know why she calls herself the “maker” of the “slim mum bowl”? Is it not just yogurt with a load of processed crap shoved on top?

Reactions: 4
Jeez, she’s so up herself. And that pile of processed crap she has the cheek to call healthy?

A lot of these Slimming Worlders are deluded and must be deceiving their loyal fans.

She links her bleep-wear?
The woman is one red light bulb away from full-on street walker 😂 Someone questioned her always going on about 21 buttons and she was so rude in her reply. That put me right off her.

Did anyone see Slim mum Rosie having a strop because she didn’t lose weight this week? No wonder with those pancake stacks and “slim mum bowls” she eats, most of them will be 400-600 calories easily! And does anyone know why she calls herself the “maker” of the “slim mum bowl”? Is it not just yogurt with a load of processed crap shoved on top?
Those fking bowls🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I think Rosie is someone really affected by SW actually and sadly is likely to be for years to come. It is a cult and mentally fucks with your head, it is at the epicentre of a devastating diet culture. The fact she doesn’t exercise isn’t helping her now / if she wants to eat the stuff and the slim mum bowls of crap she does that’s fine but to do so and maintain her weight on it or even lose, she needs to move.

As for clairenamanda, another disgusting looking breakfast today. Why don’t they just eat normal, whole, non-tweaked bleeping food and if they fancy a hash brown, have a real one?

Reactions: 7
Are Claire and Amanda following Slimming World Online or just winging it and tweaking every ‘free’ ingredient? I don’t have the energy to scroll through all that horrific food.

Reactions: 3
The issue with slimming world is people think because something is free that they can eat loads of it.

The issue with slimming world is people think because something is free that they can eat loads of it.
I put weight on when I was a member. Eat potatoes, rice and pasta until you’re full? Yes please! There was no effort to teach members portion control.

I think Rosie is someone really affected by SW actually and sadly is likely to be for years to come. It is a cult and mentally fucks with your head, it is at the epicentre of a devastating diet culture. The fact she doesn’t exercise isn’t helping her now / if she wants to eat the stuff and the slim mum bowls of crap she does that’s fine but to do so and maintain her weight on it or even lose, she needs to move.

As for clairenamanda, another disgusting looking breakfast today. Why don’t they just eat normal, whole, non-tweaked bleeping food and if they fancy a hash brown, have a real one?
Without a doubt. She's (Rosie) also fallen into the bullshit of Instagram head first. She deffo has major issues, her behaviour and comments are not normal.

Without a doubt. She's (Rosie) also fallen into the bullshit of Instagram head first. She deffo has major issues, her behaviour and comments are not normal.
She does drive me nuts I had to unfollow. I don't know what she was like before she lost the weight, but she seems happy to be snapped in hooker type scraps of lace ...then rants on a post how much she hates her arms, and had to cover up in a cardi on a boiling hot day because she felt fat & insecure... it isn't normal at all. I'd be very worried if I was her friend or family. She's such a drama queen on Instagram it's hard to know what is genuine and what isn't. She 100% wants to get in on the insta fame

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They only ever post their huuuuge losses for the head pats, whilst usually forgetting to mention the epic binge and gain beforehand. I love playing count the calories on their plates - some of them are obscene. I often wonder what they must feed the kids.

They only ever post their huuuuge losses for the head pats, whilst usually forgetting to mention the epic binge and gain beforehand. I love playing count the calories on their plates - some of them are obscene. I often wonder what they must feed the kids.
They did a Q&A and someone asked about the kids. I can’t remember what the boy eats but the little girl is peg fed.

My theory with the likes of Claire and Amanda and others who say they’re doing slimming world and eat like this is they must have been absolutely massive and shovelling take aways down their necks everyday.

I did the plan and needed to lose a stone and a half and there’s no way I could have ate like that. I would have fat free yogurt (natural cos I’m not a fan of processed crap) and fruit for breakfast,my b choice for bread and a salad at lunch with ham and a piece of fruit and chicken casserole with speed veg and some baby potatoes for dinner. My a would be milk or cheese. I would use my syns on chocolate or condiments. I would have a fakeaway on a Saturday.

I honestly would not lose weight if I ate tons of carbs like rice and pasta. I know it’s not slimming world but if I was having pasta I would weigh out the recommended portion size on the packet. I couldn’t eat unlimited fruit either - 2 pieces a day max and the rest would be veg. I know everybody is different but it boggles my mind how people can lose weight eating the way they do.

Reactions: 10
My theory with the likes of Claire and Amanda and others who say they’re doing slimming world and eat like this is they must have been absolutely massive and shovelling take aways down their necks everyday.

I did the plan and needed to lose a stone and a half and there’s no way I could have ate like that. I would have fat free yogurt (natural cos I’m not a fan of processed crap) and fruit for breakfast,my b choice for bread and a salad at lunch with ham and a piece of fruit and chicken casserole with speed veg and some baby potatoes for dinner. My a would be milk or cheese. I would use my syns on chocolate or condiments. I would have a fakeaway on a Saturday.

I honestly would not lose weight if I ate tons of carbs like rice and pasta. I know it’s not slimming world but if I was having pasta I would weigh out the recommended portion size on the packet. I couldn’t eat unlimited fruit either - 2 pieces a day max and the rest would be veg. I know everybody is different but it boggles my mind how people can lose weight eating the way they do.
Exactly this. All these tweaks that people are craving and inventing will do nothing for them or their weight problem in the long run. You can't cheat your body where calories are concerned. I've sat in groups where even the consultants are telling you to do weird tit with oats, pancakes, mug cakes, Egg wraps, potato pizzas etc. How to binge your sins on halo top... etc. I felt like the only sane person in a loony bin! SW has deffo changed for the worst the last few years ( I did it before the millennium 😂 red & green days ) and partly I think it's to do with wanting sales and likes on Instagram, combined with the pure greed of SW as a company. It's so wrong.

Reactions: 7