Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs mummy wright has done amazing with her vegan diet, ( I’m not vegan) she said she was doing it to support her vegan members which I think is brill
I’d love to go to her group - she actually preaches what she’s telling people and yeah, the vegan thing has been really interesting to watch (I’d miss bacon, chicken, beef, cheese, milk - in fact everything - too much 😂)

I quite like themangoslim_sw he's done well, he's cute af and he's constantly supporting other guys on their weight loss journey..
I’ll give him a follow in case I go back to SW 😂

Reactions: 1
Are there any slimmingworld accounts that you would recommend??
I'm really liking lottie_slims, slimmingworld_stephjoy26, hollyproudtbh, skinnyjeansandbakedbeans and big_welsh_man_sw.

I only found out about this site last night and by gosh has it opened my eyes.

I agree all the food is insane, literally the same calories as the foods they're trying to avoid?

I'm really liking lottie_slims, slimmingworld_stephjoy26, hollyproudtbh, skinnyjeansandbakedbeans and big_welsh_man_sw.

I only found out about this site last night and by gosh has it opened my eyes.

I agree all the food is insane, literally the same calories as the foods they're trying to avoid?
But it's healthy, duh.

Has anyone actually seen pictures of these two? To eat like that, and still lose weight suggests they’re quite big or were at least big? I bet they don’t eat this most of the nights, they must reuse pictures for likes and freebies

Absolute gluttony. They surely can’t need to eat all that food? There are people going starving in the world, and then you get these greedy gits stuffing their faces and pretending they are steadily losing weight, and plastering it all over Instagram.

Has anyone actually seen pictures of these two? To eat like that, and still lose weight suggests they’re quite big or were at least big? I bet they don’t eat this most of the nights, they must reuse pictures for likes and freebies
They were really big when they started, and posted their results every week. I think they’ve done a couple of pictures showing their bodies (no faces) and tbf to them they have actually lost a good bit of weight. However, having said that, it’s been a long time since they posted their weigh in results, so I suspect they’ve started gaining again. I’m not sure if they’re still losing weight. Can’t be, surely, if they’re eating the portions/food they post.