Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve made some of the recipes with oats - blended and unblended - nothing’s ever looked like these 😂 God knows how much baking powders in them
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would feel like tit on a stick all day if I scoffed that lot first thing. What the fuckery? I’m no expert but they look like proper profiteroles to me. Just urgh. How does all this tit food make them feel? Their insides must be groaning.

Reactions: 4
The worst SW Instagram page imo, every meal is either high carb / full of sweetener. 1 portion to them could feed 3 people. Serving homemade food in takeaway boxes is grotty as duck and absolutely ridiculous. There food looks disgusting every single time, the custard donut fingers they made actually made me gag, I wouldn’t eat that if they paid me.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand all the SW accounts who make "donuts" or "mug cakes" out of stupid ingredients or have "treat plates" after dinner cos "that's why you have syns!! 11!"

These are the people who fail at dieting because their unhealthy relationship with food hasn't changed - it's just supplemented with sweetener /0% fat derivatives.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand all the SW accounts who make "donuts" or "mug cakes" out of stupid ingredients or have "treat plates" after dinner cos "that's why you have syns!! 11!"

These are the people who fail at dieting because their unhealthy relationship with food hasn't changed - it's just supplemented with sweetener /0% fat derivatives.
I’ve made baked oats, shaped as donuts, but they were still baked oats ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t call them
Donuts or profiteroles or custard fingers 😂 Not sure why they think 400g sweetener, 200g baking powder and 15 eggs is a good idea 😂

Reactions: 2
What are the chances of a weigh in today? Or, failing that, an ‘honesty post’ telling us all about off-plan binges and a MASSIVE weight gain?

When you see the knobs they ‘love to follow’, it explains the vomit-y food - Harry Pickard (separate thread just for him ans his beigeness) and Slim
mum Rosie who now looks like she has an eating disorder is some photos, only has one black bodysuit that she wears a lot and thinks her pancake stacks are some kind of healthy treat 🤮- Yeah, based on these likes, I can see why they too love mountains of ‘healthy’ food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢😆