Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what is going on with her at the moment - she seemed to be doing quite well losing weight and was very motivated. Treadmill, dog walking , morning routine on Facebook , lots of videos selling rubbish, home schooling Jacob, her shopping live . I don’t necessarily like her or the way she sells rubbish and her kids diets etc but she had made big improvements compared to when she used to run off to the Manleys.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely she is definitely better than the beg she used to be! Her TikTok is now basically a shopping channel & she’s still a massive smug witch who thinks her tit don’t stink !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s something to do with Nathan again. She’s mentioned how he’s got a maths and English key skills assessment for him to get on a course for September. He should have been doing GCSEs right now , that’s bound to have affected his confidence.

Reactions: 4
She's clearly fallen out with someone else lately because of all the dodgy videos and quotes on her insta 🙄 can't keep a friend to save her life. Speaking of which, Sharon/Jessica - how are you? 😉

Spends her life lying about her size, saying there's plenty of room in everything when quite clearly she should size up in most things she purchases. It's beyond embarrassing at this point.

Screenshot_20240611_193819.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_193837.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_193905.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_193955.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused by her latest Facebook post - I can’t make any sense of it at all. Definitely seems like something is going on either with her or the kids which is a shame really.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240615-093829.png

---
Ridiculous her reacting to someone saying Aldi Tesco cheaper surprised she not called the lady a troll and block her I'm a family of 4 one has moved out now but we shop wherever we fancy Sainsbury's Aldi Tesco Asda wherever you shop prices are similar we spend 150 for a family of 3:she is spending 150 4 a family of five she could spend more and not worry about cost if she didn't eat out so much lol instead of buying yellow label

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2995365
---
Ridiculous her reacting to someone saying Aldi Tesco cheaper surprised she not called the lady a troll and block her I'm a family of 4 one has moved out now but we shop wherever we fancy Sainsbury's Aldi Tesco Asda wherever you shop prices are similar we spend 150 for a family of 3:she is spending 150 4 a family of five she could spend more and not worry about cost if she didn't eat out so much lol instead of buying yellow label
Oh dear, she’s defo having one of her episodes isn’t she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2995365
---
We use sainsburys as they're cheaper than Aldi, asda and tesco for us (personally) she just can't take it when someone doesn't have the same opinion (facts to beggy) as her

Claire the trousers are see through and awful and Pandy needs a diet. How dare he call the lady who commented thunder thighs 😳 Scare took the batteries out the salt as someone commented saying it would be funny. He then called her Thunder thighs 😡
Put the camel toe away

• Haha
Well what hope have her children have her homeschooling then . Can't even spell father but she will say it cause she dyslexic them children need proper educating and the comments about she doesn't agree fathers or mother's day yet she post it on Facebook lol make it make sense

Reactions: 6