Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she has lost a fair bit lately ( makes not much difference because she is sooo ugly from the inside)so beggy maybe time to start feeding your poor not so lirrle kiddies & your big muscle hubby a bit better to save them ? Nothing in that for you ? No maybe not then.
She must have had a stern warning from the hospital about her stomach as she’s actually stuck to her diet for once! Agree, why is she still feeding them all utter shite?!

Reactions: 7
To be fair she has lost a fair bit lately ( makes not much difference because she is sooo ugly from the inside)so beggy maybe time to start feeding your poor not so lirrle kiddies & your big muscle hubby a bit better to save them ? Nothing in that for you ? No maybe not then.
About time really she's been "healthy eating" for about 5 years

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That kitchen floor is appalling
Is it a diy job of the flooring she was trying to sell from her showcase?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That kitchen floor is appalling
Is it a diy job of the flooring she was trying to sell from her showcase?
No, that DIY shite was put in the bathroom, toilet and I think she wanted it in their bedroom. They went to B&Q to look at lino for the kitchen. Not only is the join in the middle of the room, he hasn't even cut it back so the pattern/colours match....ffs DG decor did a better job with Emz kitchen wallpaper 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Nobody will ever convince me that Beggy isn't a man in drag. I'm not Jo's biggest fan, but thought this was a good comparison to get my point across. Everything is so unflattering on Beggy because she has no shape (well, potato shape) and looks just like a man would if they were to wear the dress.

Also, Jo states she's a size 24-26. Ain't no way Beggy is a 16-18. Yes, she's lost a little weight recently but she's more a 20 at a push.

IMG_20240604_131614.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s losing weight and looking well , but yes I agree she is a bit of a manly shape.

Nobody will ever convince me that Beggy isn't a man in drag. I'm not Jo's biggest fan, but thought this was a good comparison to get my point across. Everything is so unflattering on Beggy because she has no shape (well, potato shape) and looks just like a man would if they were to wear the dress.

Also, Jo states she's a size 24-26. Ain't no way Beggy is a 16-18. Yes, she's lost a little weight recently but she's more a 20 at a push.

View attachment 2973857
You’ve said exactly what I’ve been wanting to say for the past few days she’s been trying these dresses on. But said it much better than I could.
She really cannot carry these dresses off whether she’s lost weight or not.

View attachment 2973857
🤣 Don't think any of these creators should do try on hauls . Jo uses the slimming filter so I expect she's bigger in real life but does pull of dresses pretty well compared to beggy . She needs to find her own style that suits her cus she's wearing PJ's and dresses that doesn't suit her . Pjs look like there for teenagers not 30+ year old women

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2973857
Actually dying of embarrassment here she looks horrendous

When she’s having these kinds of episodes, what happens then with the home schooling of Jacob ? She seemed like she was beginning to have a nice routine for him with art, swimming etc

Apparently her & Andy tag team, which basically means he takes yet more time off work to take over. Imagine him being half way through a job & downing tools at her clicking her fingers. How he’s managed to keep a business going this long is crazy

Apparently her & Andy tag team, which basically means he takes yet more time off work to take over. Imagine him being half way through a job & downing tools at her clicking her fingers. How he’s managed to keep a business going this long is crazy
Sounds like thats what he basically what he did the other day when she had a migraine then was off the next day as AM was throwing up. She can't cope with being ill or her kids being ill. I'm heavily pregnant. I've had norovirus and also flu in the past 2 weeks and still looked after my child on half term. Get a grip beggy