Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion # baseball is fat she's still a twit poor kids have to put up with that...

tit I know but same old same old 🥱 I did have a lirrle look at her fb the other day sat on the toilet 😄 🤣 😂 she has been to the zoo & called it homeschooling because j is soo passionate about animals he nearly cried seeing gorilla's for the 1st time ! Well I'm sorry but if your soo passionate about animals then a zoo is the very last place you would ever want to visit if you actually understood about animal welfare & all it involves. So beggy I would suggest you give him a little project to look into such matters you know try & educate him ? I don't even know what made me have a look but it's a bit like watching a really bad crash I don't enjoy a second of it but couldn't help myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone who comes into contact with her 🤣
Shes taking “me time” again because it’s important to put herself first sometimes
She’s going on a solo trip in September because it’s so important to do something for herself and she deserves it because she is so proud of herself
Not said where she’s off too. Probably in the UK somewhere but I get a feeling she wants to go off to Lourdes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes taking “me time” again because it’s important to put herself first sometimes
She’s going on a solo trip in September because it’s so important to do something for herself and she deserves it because she is so proud of herself
Not said where she’s off too. Probably in the UK somewhere but I get a feeling she wants to go off to Lourdes
They thing is it's all about her the majority of the time lol

Her tik toks get barely any comments and she doesn’t go live anymore . She can’t be making that much money through it .

Reactions: 5
She's been following a ton of "retreats" on Instagram 🙄

She's quite possibly the most greedy and selfish person on the app. Clearly there's a lot going on with Ava Marie. We all know she's a nightmare, so it's probably going to go down the "I'm homeschooling her because she's getting bullied" route again 🙄 3 failed children.

Reactions: 7
She’s getting 10 likes on her videos and it’s probably her and Pandy liking them too. She’s not making no money but calls it her job still 🤣

Back to America next month. Look out for all the fun food content 🫣

She puts herself first all the time 🤣🤣 dozy cow

Stated on her Instagram that they're considering home educating Ava Marie next year 🙄

When is she going to realise that SHE is the problem. Feel sorry for the school.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The thing is she is currently able to stay at home financially but TT shop isn't a long standing thing is it. She can't be making much money from it so if at some point she has to go back to work how is she going to be home schooling the kids? Taking them out on these trips and stuff won't be cheap

Reactions: 4
Stated on her Instagram that they're considering home educating Ava Marie next year 🙄

When is she going to realise that SHE is the problem. Feel sorry for the school.
She’s stated before that her EUPD /BPD means she cuts people off , so could she possibly be over reacting to bitchy , girl behaviour maybe. Ava Marie is no shrinking violet.

Reactions: 3
Why would she not want the best education possible for her children? I liked her new haircut but I bet she has it tied in some sort of pony tail soon.

She’s stated before that her EUPD /BPD means she cuts people off , so could she possibly be over reacting to bitchy , girl behaviour maybe. Ava Marie is no shrinking violet.
Exactly that. She's allowing her mental health to ruin her children's education.

She’s definitely on all the Benefits going. Claiming Pip for Nathan, Jacob and her. I can’t believe she is considering taking AM out of school now too. What an absolute joke. Maybe it’s actually her kids that are the problem and it’s not the school.

• Heart
Why would they all be able to get Pip? I do not know much about the benefits but I hear all the time people who are really poorly not been able to pass for it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.