Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all seen the video when she’s playing bingo? They are in a packed out hall and Jacob is fine. No ear defenders. No holding mummy’s hand - just him screaming the numbers out and to me he’s acting up. She’s also recording and there are people in the background. She shouldn’t be recording other people.
Why I hate going out anywhere now a day's not knowing if my children will end up on tiktok when I don't even post mine on there .

Reactions: 4
Showing her dirty minge off again shes lifted her top up to show the camel how Nathan can walk around eith his friends and not be embarassed by his mum and in her latest night out in haven entertainment ava marie is clspping and she is huge
IMG_4768.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Showing her dirty minge off again shes lifted her top up to show the camel how Nathan can walk around eith his friends and not be embarassed by his mum and in her latest night out in haven entertainment ava marie is clspping and she is huge
View attachment 2854518
OMG !!
I remember a while back her talking live about police and James/isthisyouhuh zooming in on her lady parts and how disgusting it was lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who goes to the lakes but doesn’t go and explore any of the gorgeous places 🫠 she said they absolutely love the place but went out one day, looks like they had a little walk around then went back to the caravan, she said they’re in the middle of nowhere, Windermere is about half an hour from the site, she‘s full of it. (I know some people like to stay on site for the week but beggy said they love to go out)
I can’t believe Ava Marie has her own YT channel, how very responsible. How many times have we heard beggy say that’s it now the kids aren’t appearing online, her kids are constantly exploited, especially AM. She’s a joke
---
View attachment 2854518
Maybe Only Fans will be her next move 🤢🤪😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Only thing I do like is that she took the dog see so many people leaving there dogs .
Who goes to the lakes but doesn’t go and explore any of the gorgeous places 🫠 she said they absolutely love the place but went out one day, looks like they had a little walk around then went back to the caravan, she said they’re in the middle of nowhere, Windermere is about half an hour from the site, she‘s full of it. (I know some people like to stay on site for the week but beggy said they love to go out)
I can’t believe Ava Marie has her own YT channel, how very responsible. How many times have we heard beggy say that’s it now the kids aren’t appearing online, her kids are constantly exploited, especially AM. She’s a joke
---

Maybe Only Fans will be her next move 🤢🤪😂
Her and Andy on only fans he can barely breathe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh didn't need to see her in a bikini this morning 🫣
I'm the same size as her. Due to pregnancy though. I would not wear a bikini. It doesn't do anything for her. She needs high waisted ones if she wants to wear one
---
I'm the same size as her. Due to pregnancy though. I would not wear a bikini. It doesn't do anything for her. She needs high waisted ones if she wants to wear one
Wait I've just seen it.is meant to be high waisted. That's how small it is for her. It's not high waisted on her 🙈

• Haha
She's on live in sport bra on her walking machine with her gut hanging over 😂 also her house looks like a carboot sale

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It looks awful. I couldn't couldn't cope with the tatt everywhere..also is Andy has ocd neither would he
Tiktok shop tat when she said she had 100 items in her basket really no need she has 100 of those mug things can get everything off Amazon 😂

• Haha
Why the hell is she giving her daughter 2 packets of noodle I hate to say it but watching her eat them makes me feel sad for her doesn't her mother see how overweight her children are my grown up son wouldn't eat two packets so why the hell is ava and claires sarcastic comment about how she uses the pot she says been brought up on noodles we can see also she eats tidy prawns salmon and her kids are fed processed tit day in day out

Reactions: 4
Why the hell is she giving her daughter 2 packets of noodle I hate to say it but watching her eat them makes me feel sad for her doesn't her mother see how overweight her children are my grown up son wouldn't eat two packets so why the hell is ava and claires sarcastic comment about how she uses the pot she says been brought up on noodles we can see also she eats tidy prawns salmon and her kids are fed processed tit day in day out
She feeds them kids tit. When she was live shooing she said she would make a fresh lasagna for her and Pandy and AM and Nathan will have a frozen one 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine using your overweight kid to advertise food for you and showing her eating that to the tinternet

Reactions: 2