Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people who donate to charity do it all year.....charity is for life not just for Christmas!!! Food banks feed people all year....our local food bank also provides assistance with more than that, they provide clothing, household necessities, toys, advice on a multitude of things, arrange free cooking classes using slow cookers (each person who attends receives a free slow cooker) and recently helped a homeless couple obtain a roof over their heads. So Beggy why not quietly pop items in the collection point in Asda every week, make a direct debit payment to the Methodist Church every month and buy big packs of paper and coloured pencils that Alder Hey can store so more kids can participate in art? Just saying!!

Reactions: 7
She obviously wants people to tell her how fabulous she is for donating to not 1 but 3 different places..the thing is people do it all the time without posting it on social media but then again they aren’t narcissists like she is, loves the attention that one

Reactions: 6
Imagine her today asking the places for a photo op. Cringe.

• Haha
Is it not strange that as a God fearing Catholic she chose to donate to a Methodist Church 7 miles from Skem? What's up Beggy, does your own church not have a food bank or the facility to donate to the less fortunate? Then she chose to donate to a food bank in Wigan, again 7 miles from Skem....what, no local food banks? Or is it that she doesn't want to show her face in her home town cos everyone knows what a cnut she is!!

Is it not strange that as a God fearing Catholic she chose to donate to a Methodist Church 7 miles from Skem? What's up Beggy, does your own church not have a food bank or the facility to donate to the less fortunate? Then she chose to donate to a food bank in Wigan, again 7 miles from Skem....what, no local food banks? Or is it that she doesn't want to show her face in her home town cos everyone knows what a cnut she is!!
I would go with the second option…. C#NT!!
She been making out for the last month she’s helping 3 charities like she’s going to give them hundreds each. £10 in a supermarket WTF!! Oh and not forgetting her size 18 scabby jeans fit for the bin. She was giving them to charity 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought you guys went quiet didn't realise was new thread
Her charity drop videos gosh she thinks she something I donate all year to food bank and imagine putting cheap yellow label food in give the less fortunate nice food

• Heart
I think for someone who is obviously loving how much cash she’s splashing recently, you’d think she would donate more than just £10 worth of yellow label!
---
Also nothing wrong with yellow label but if youre showing off to social media make it a step up

• Heart
I enjoy donating anonymous and have done for a long time. It gives me huge satisfaction and I don't need thanks or anyone to know. It does not need to be Christmas to be a good person. Stop drink driving batty, that would be the best gift you could give.

Reactions: 8
The charity giveaway didn’t go to plan lol
The Brick one had to be dumped in the chsrity box in Asda so no publicity
The church one looked like they didn’t really want to be filmed, so that looked a give and go
The hospital one had to be left at reception and the receptionist didn’t want to be on camera
As for it’s fine to give yellow label because you eat it Claire
It’s bleeping Christmas
If you’re gonna make a fuss about giving, then give a nice treat it’s not going to cost you too much more

As for it’s fine to give yellow label because you eat it Claire
It’s bleeping Christmas
If you’re gonna make a fuss about giving, then give a nice treat it’s not going to cost you too much more
Exactly!! When I lived in Greece the local Dymos (council) provided basic food items all year for families who were on very low incomes, they also provided hot meals 5 days a week to families with under school age kids.
The ex pats used to do a lot of charity work and at Christmas we did boxes for all the families that the Dymos provided for. We were told what to put in said boxes and the list of items was the frigging same as what the Dymos provided every week!! Pasta, dried pulses, flour, sugar, jam, plain biscuits etc etc. We weren't permitted to put alcohol (obviously) and anything fresh....so I used to up the ante and put posh biscuits, chocolate, pasta sauces and then I sneaked a voucher for one of the local shops in so they could buy fresh meat, veg or a bottle of wine too.....imagine receiving exactly the same as you have had to manage with the other 51 weeks of the year!!

• Heart
When your waist needs a bigger bra than your boobies
Top is straining at the armpits
But she’s a size 18 ok
IMG_1047.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Big Andeee in the garden centre with the baubles 🤢🤢🤢 he knocks me sick. I bet she never bought anything in there, it’ll be too expensive for her, despite everything being beau-iful 🤪
What a minge bag donating all yellow label stuff, how embarrassing getting pictures and videos as well, talk about big yourself up 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has no shame!
---
When your waist needs a bigger bra than your boobies
Top is straining at the armpits
But she’s a size 18 ok
View attachment 2621535
Jesus! I bet she’d still say it’s so comfy 😂

• Haha
She's getting as wide as she is tall 🙊👀

Thought she was going on a diet post america cos of liver or kidney issue

Reactions: 4
Those leather trousers were ready to burst at the seams too. AM needed a winter coat. They settled for age 13-14 in Asda and it's still too small.
That coat was way too small
Looked uncomfortable
She’s 7
That coats for age 14
Double her age

• Wow
  • Sad