Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the chocolate bark video they only made one other day and scoff it no wonder them poor children are overweight and way clare ate it at side of mouth lol maybe her teeth at front are starting to get loose

Reactions: 5
Jo just came up on my fyp. I don’t follow her but she have said she a got a xxl in the tracksuit. Scare said she got a xl. Don’t believe that for a second.
Also no way is Scare a 18. I’m convinced she’s a 24 easy.
I notice she’s now being sent plus size clothing now too.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Jo just came up on my fyp. I don’t follow her but she have said she a got a xxl in the tracksuit. Scare said she got a xl. Don’t believe that for a second.
Also no way is Scare a 18. I’m convinced she’s a 24 easy.
I notice she’s now being sent plus size clothing now too.
That Jo has said before she’s a 24-26

It’s the way Scare says there’s so much room in clothes she could size down
Ermmmm no lol
Clothes are meant to have a bit of room and not everything you wear needs to be stretched to capacity

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sh
Two packs of mince for a pie? She’s saying a school play is more important than exams in year 6 🙄 loads of kids in her live saying they are in year 8/9 etc.
She needs to address the kids weight before they get tormented at the secondary school not worry about concers

Two packs of mince for a pie? She’s saying a school play is more important than exams in year 6 🙄 loads of kids in her live saying they are in year 8/9 etc.
How many potatoes? WOW!!
5 in my house too and that would do us 4-5 days probably the week
I pack of mince, probably the 500g size would be enough for a pie for us

An entire bag of potatoes, 1kg of mince, 3 rolls of shortcrust pastry. Mince and potatoes shoved in water together to cook for an hour an a half on the hob, turning it to complete mush. Shoved into the raw pastry case to be cooked. Serves all 5 of them (when it could serve about 10+ people)

Grim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Looks rank. Did you see her over the knee boots? She said Andy will love them and she was going to send him a photo of her with them on 🤮 someone said wrap them up and give them to him Christmas Eve!
Ewwww that pie 🤢
The colour of it
Do we know why she’s cooking meals in the morning?
I actually get all my meals prepped before 9am most mornings, not cooked but if I was making a pie I would get the filling sorted and the on the side veg washed and chopped
If a stew its already on low by midday
If a roast all the veg is prepped
Just the actual meal is cooked fresh for the time we want to eat it, I’ve always been like that lol
Apart from one time at band camp, oops couldn’t resist….
One time I cooked a whole apple pie from
scratch at 3am because I couldn’t sleep 😃
As for Claire using a whole bag of potatoes for that one meal, I peel a whole bag and keep in the fridge in a bowl of water and it lasts me the best part of a week

Ewwww that pie 🤢
The colour of it

I actually get all my meals prepped before 9am most mornings, not cooked but if I was making a pie I would get the filling sorted and the on the side veg washed and chopped
If a stew its already on low by midday
If a roast all the veg is prepped
Just the actual meal is cooked fresh for the time we want to eat it, I’ve always been like that lol
Apart from one time at band camp, oops couldn’t resist….
One time I cooked a whole apple pie from
scratch at 3am because I couldn’t sleep 😃
As for Claire using a whole bag of potatoes for that one meal, I peel a whole bag and keep in the fridge in a bowl of water and it lasts me the best part of a week
Oh absolutely I’ve done this a few times if I’ve got a busy day, fitting in with work etc. Just curious as to why Claire has been - not like she’s busy out to work or even busy wfh
---
She's had busy evenings this week (nativity, hospital appointments etc).
Ahh I see - Thankyou

Reactions: 4
There were kids commenting on her shopping live asking where ava Marie was or weird adults pretending to be kids by having roblox fan in their bio 😏

Wow she's on one this morning 🤣
Get off the moral bleeping high ground beggy about driving and going live... Pandy drink drives you bleeping moron!!!
Someone made a comment and she said don't come at me coz I'll come back 10 times harder.
duck off you wet wipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7