Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those leather trousers were ready to burst at the seams too. AM needed a winter coat. They settled for age 13-14 in Asda and it's still too small.
Oh my God my heart for that girl 😭😭😭😭😭 that's absolutely nothing to do with height either

Reactions: 4
That's disgusting and so neglectful. I don't even care if you read heA beggy and roll your eyes. It's heartbreaking what you're doing to that girl. Needing a 14 year olds coat... Wake the duck up!!! That has absolutely nothing to do with height 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Urgh she does my head right in. She said the kids have only ever had one Xmas dinner and she wouldn't put them through the TRAUMA of eating a traditional Xmas dinner.... get fucked clare , I can't stand it when people use the word trauma like that. Like eat what you want nobody really gives a tit but trauma really! I would say that lasagne is more traumatic then a roast dinner 🤢

Reactions: 8
Urgh she does my head right in. She said the kids have only ever had one Xmas dinner and she wouldn't put them through the TRAUMA of eating a traditional Xmas dinner.... get fucked clare , I can't stand it when people use the word trauma like that. Like eat what you want nobody really gives a tit but trauma really! I would say that lasagne is more traumatic then a roast dinner 🤢
Her whole bleeping way of cooking is traumatic 🤣
Side note - how many fuckin air fryers does she need. Why not donate those beggy to someone in actual need 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trauma of a Christmas dinner?
Yet they go Toby and stuff themselves
She’s not full of fat
She’s full of rotting bullshit
What Claire means is she won’t put herself through cooking a roast herself
So just feed them crap like usual
It’s not like Christmas is special or anything to her
Being a good Catholic girl and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said in the shopping live she was going to get her nails done again and it was the first time she has gone to get new nails before they need doing. How much is a set £40? Yet buys the cheap tit to stay in a tight budget... I would rather my family ate decent meals then get my nails done AGAIN.

What will the family be eating instead of a Christmas Dinner then? Hows a roast trauma, you must have lived a sheltered life to say eating a roast is trauma.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the live where she said she's not big on food hygiene because she went to Malaysia and there's none there and we are ott here. She's so thick.

• Wow
She said in the shopping live she was going to get her nails done again and it was the first time she has gone to get new nails before they need doing. How much is a set £40? Yet buys the cheap tit to stay in a tight budget... I would rather my family ate decent meals then get my nails done AGAIN.
Second time... For someone who said shed never get her nails done 🙄 and raved about that cheap tacky nail set she wanted people to buy.
You're just a con artist beggy

Reactions: 6
She have said a few times now that she’s gone of the love of cooking and I have seen she’s been to Costco twice now for these massive meals. Is she getting that lazy that she can’t even be bothered to cook now?

She have said a few times now that she’s gone of the love of cooking and I have seen she’s been to Costco twice now for these massive meals. Is she getting that lazy that she can’t even be bothered to cook now?
I've seen so many people do Costco hauls.. she's probably jumping on that bandwagon now too 🙄

I don’t care what anyone has for Christmas dinner, we’ve done both traditional and weird over the years
But calling it traumatic is very dramatic of her

Christmas is what you make it and Claire will suck the fun out of anything and everything and make it all about her