Claire85mylife #26 DESTINed for Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh new mark on her other arm. It's like she literally scratched herself (again, doesn't look cut) and then filmed the video.

She then has the audacity to walk round in just the vest top so her kids can see her self harm marks. Claire, you are instilling so much childhood trauma in those children. Break the cycle. Stop glorifying self harm.

View attachment 2596083
The trauma that's putting them through psychologically :( she needs reporting 😡 and don't give the whole "I'm honest and real with my kids" it's bleeping disgusting! No child needs to look at it everyday. It's like you're proud of it! And/or want the attention

Reactions: 7
Maybe her management or MLM manager should know the type of person that they are working with. She’s trying to sell tit showing scars. It’s triggering to do many people the stupid witch! If them kids start self harming it’s her fault. She never wears a vest top she always got jumpers on. It’s freezing cold and all of a sudden she’s walking around in a vest! Wonder if she will be better for the Mandy fisher night with Nathan and his poor girlfriend!

Reactions: 6
Maybe her management or MLM manager should know the type of person that they are working with. She’s trying to sell tit showing scars. It’s triggering to do many people the stupid witch! If them kids start self harming it’s her fault. She never wears a vest top she always got jumpers on. It’s freezing cold and all of a sudden she’s walking around in a vest! Wonder if she will be better for the Mandy fisher night with Nathan and his poor girlfriend!
Nooooo
Why would Nathan and his gf want to go to a Mandi Fisher night? How boring for them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Storing up years and years of MH problems for the children, Trauma and Anxiety and also flash backs. What a great mother.

Self harmers hide they scars but she show them off I don't understand why she shows talks about it like she does in front of the children the people she suppose to protect yet showing them things they too young to deal with I don't understand why her agency are supporting this its dreadful tiktok is toxic and she is one of the ones who bringing the apt down some people go on there for escape .. then there's people like her flashing Scars like it's normal

Is anyone in her live? Listening to the absolute tit she is waffling! She’s cancelling her hospital appointment today because “she can’t be bothered” wasn’t she slagging the NHS off last week? Getting her brother to get her appointments! Vile witch! How about you get of your live then Scare and cancel now so maybe someone else can have the appointment. Not cancel at 11am. Also someone “very nasty” told AM in her class that Santa is not real 🙄

Is anyone in her live? Listening to the absolute tit she is waffling! She’s cancelling her hospital appointment today because “she can’t be bothered” wasn’t she slagging the NHS off last week? Getting her brother to get her appointments! Vile witch! How about you get of your live then Scare and cancel now so maybe someone else can have the appointment. Not cancel at 11am. Also someone “very nasty” told AM in her class that Santa is not real 🙄
Cancelling a hospital appointment on THE DAY of the appointment is just as bad as just not turning up to it. It's a waste of precious NHS time. She should be ashamed of herself. twit.

She's really calling other 7 year olds nasty on live? Did she not learn her lesson from previous school meetings about talking about the school on live? She's raising brats and thugs herself, so can't really say much. She also sits with the mountains of tatty presents from (Chinese sweat shops) Tik tok shop with Ava Marie around anyway, so of course she'll have suspicions.

Reactions: 8
Cancelling a hospital appointment on THE DAY of the appointment is just as bad as just not turning up to it. It's a waste of precious NHS time. She should be ashamed of herself. twit.

She's really calling other 7 year olds nasty on live? Did she not learn her lesson from previous school meetings about talking about the school on live? She's raising brats and thugs herself, so can't really say much. She also sits with the mountains of tatty presents from (Chinese sweat shops) Tik tok shop with Ava Marie around anyway, so of course she'll have suspicions.
She's such a bleeping hypocrite 🙄 a kid in my child's class told him the tooth fairy wasn't real.. never in my life would I say that kid was nasty. Bet her kids have said much worse if I'm honest coz they're turning into self entitled brats.
The nhs needs to start fining people who don't turn up or cancel that same day, shed soon bleeping stop 🙄 or shed moan and make up some bollocks excuse that's never her fault

This from the woman who tells the kids she buys the expensive presents herself so she gets the glory and not Father Christmas

Kids will be kids

Also, Clarabelle
Not all families believe the same way, everyone’s traditions are different

Just like you don’t believe in Halloween
Just like you don’t believe the NHS are worthwhile
Just like you believe you can waste precious resources
Just like you can show your kids the extents of your MH problems, as little as they are to deal with it
Just like you believe you can feed your family crap and there be no long term problems from that
I could fill this page up, but Bluey is on and the littles here and we have mini eclairs so ……

Last edited:
  • Heart
Suggestion
Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suggestion
Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that
That’s brill 🤣🤣 can’t believe beggy hasn’t changed at all, since I last spoke on here but I had a little snoop around on here but I’ve been so busy with life and work. Hope you all are well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she does park Christmas every year. She was saying she had a load of gift vouchers and Nathan was going to have JD ones for Christmas.
Then went on to say how Jacob don’t like wearing his ear defenders as people stare at him 🙄 someone asked how he copes with all the Christmas lights around the house. She said he don’t take any notice. Then she said they went to see the Christmas lights getting turned on somewhere and she had to walk of With Jacob and Pandy stay with AM as it was to much for Jacob.
honestly she don’t half make up some tit!!
Then she went on talking about Jacob will only wear certain trainers. He would rather wear the same ones with holes in them than new ones. So what about the ones for holiday from the sport shop? And he had a pair of shein then he also had a pair over in America from the sport shop. He loved them remember and they were like boot ones too.

That coat is stupidly tight. She can't even move with it on. Looks like Dracula because she can't do up the neck.

Screenshot_20231129_195423.jpg

• Haha
I wonder how many calories AM and Jacob consumed this morning before school
Doesn't do Christmas Eve boxes but makes a North Pole calorie laden feast of processed crap and sugar!! Why were there Christmas pjs there too in the morning? What the actual duck is a North Pole breakfast anyway? Another ridiculous American influenced excuse for eating shite?

Reactions: 5
Doesn't do Christmas Eve boxes but makes a North Pole calorie laden feast of processed crap and sugar!! Why were there Christmas pjs there too in the morning? What the actual duck is a North Pole breakfast anyway? Another ridiculous American influenced excuse for eating shite?
Honestly I can't keep up with all these new found fads at Xmas. I've seen people spend so much on "north pole breakfasts" just for one morning, to show off on social media coz let's face it.. thats all most people do it for. The photos and the showing off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.