Claire85mylife #26 DESTINed for Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Andy Pandy did "so good" choosing one of the cheapest rings H Samuel have to offer. I bet Tall Girl Penny would have been treated better 😏
Losing her ring was her karma for jumping the NHS waiting list

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG
Thirst trap?
@zyxwvu This is all your fault!!
She’s trying to compete with Tall Girl Penny!
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Her nose and bottom half of her face is orange and she has Donald Trump eyes!
Her hair actually looks nice though
IMG_9940.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG
Thirst trap?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
View attachment 2591088
LadyBoy Clawrence Elphaba is really trying hard to make Andy Pandy fancy her.

• Haha
Claire wears her scars like a badge of honour
Just hide them ffs
IMG_0016.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
OMG
Thirst trap?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
View attachment 2591088
She should make an effort more often I thought she looked nice, I liked her hair it was the best I've seen it.

Last edited:
This woman makes me mad .. attention seeking at finest she needs to look at people who are really suffering losing loved ones fighting for theirs lives all the children dying in the world

You can self harm for years and no one even know. Is that little mark on her arm of some significance?

You can self harm for years and no one even know. Is that little mark on her arm of some significance?
It's a new mark. Looks like she just scratches and scratches until it leaves a large mark (we used to call them chicken scratches where I'm from).

She used to do them on her legs in summer time and then wear shorts to show them off. She switches to arms when the weather gets colder so she can show them off.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I
Noticed that in her video this morning too. Always shows off her self harm marks. Unlike most people that self harm that do everything possible to hide them.
I'll be honest I self harmed as a teenager. Did everything I could to hide them. No one knows I did it. Neither will they know. Your are so ashamed of it. I don't know how she can show them off...all attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I
I'll be honest I self harmed as a teenager. Did everything I could to hide them. No one knows I did it. Neither will they know. Your are so ashamed of it. I don't know how she can show them off...all attention seeking
Completely understand. It's so infuriating to see someone clearly attention seeking when so many genuinely struggle.

• Heart
I
I hope you are in a better place now. This was my point about the attention seeking MF who the duck starts doing tit like that at her big daft age & then showing the world of SM where her kids theirs mates & his dog is watching ? And big fat bollocks to her bullshit about 'If you ask for help with your children your being a good parent' YOU ARE TEACHING VULNERABLE LITTLE PEOPLE THAT HURTING YOURSELF IS OK !!! YOUR CHILDREN ARE GOING TO BE DAMAGED. YOU ASK FOR HELP TO FEED YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIOURS.
Baseball please grow a pair of bollocks and protect your children.

• Heart
Go look comments on latest post
What a moo

One day of a nice hair do and now back to a mess
I don’t know why she spends money on hairdressers, it’s always a mess the day after and she doesn’t bother with it again
I love a hair salon visit, love my hair looking nice, I won’t ever wear a hat even if it’s freezing because I don’t want to mess my hair up lol. I’m vain with my hair ….. eeeek!!

She has done a video reply to the lady who wrote a comment but has removed comment from her video the lady obviously now blocked why do a video reply not allowing lady to reply

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.