Claire85mylife #26 DESTINed for Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that katch me have been called out as so called influencers were laughing on a live stream about Palestine. They were eating McDonald’s and laughing at comments. They have now turned all comments off and the girl have done an apology video buts she’s lying as I seen her live on my FYP. Imagine laughing that children are dying. Adults and children getting killed for nothing ! Disgusting and I would never buy of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I see that katch me have been called out as so called influencers were laughing on a live stream about Palestine. They were eating McDonald’s and laughing at comments. They have now turned all comments off and the girl have done an apology video buts she’s lying as I seen her live on my FYP. Imagine laughing that children are dying. Adults and children getting killed for nothing ! Disgusting and I would never buy of them.
Wow 😲😲😲
Bet beggy will still promote them though 😡 anyone who associates with them now should be ashamed and cancelled from the Internet

I see beggy is trying to be like the Tik Tok huns “come with me to do Ava Marie’s hair” then stands in the same spot wtf 😂

• Haha
Stood on live saying thank you for the gifts.. but people who know her and watch her a lot know she doesn't require gifts 🙄🙄 turn them off then you bleeping beg!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.