Claire85mylife #26 DESTINed for Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I can't keep up with all these new found fads at Xmas. I've seen people spend so much on "north pole breakfasts" just for one morning, to show off on social media coz let's face it.. thats all most people do it for. The photos and the showing off.
I agree , such extremes these days. All that sugar , I feel sorry for many teachers today having to deal with the kids on a sugar rush and then crash. It’s really unnecessary.

Reactions: 7
Did she ever post about that stitch advent calendar? The one everyone was talking about on FB? Desperate to know what's inside and if it's as tit as the ones posted 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Remember when beggy was flogging the gel nail kit and she said she’d never go to the salon to get them done and why would she need to when the set was absolutely amazing 🤩 how was the salon beggy 😂

• Haha
Remember when beggy was flogging the gel nail kit and she said she’d never go to the salon to get them done and why would she need to when the set was absolutely amazing 🤩 how was the salon beggy 😂
She’s basically a market trader on tik tok, she just needs the metaphone 😂 She will sell any tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that woman does is lie to make a few quid 🤣

• Haha
Yeah I felt like a tit mum yesterday with all these things people did. 1st December boxes, North Pole breakfasts, presents wrapped up, balloons. I think it's ridiculous all these things people are doing now. If kids are going into school saying oh my mum did this today other kids will feel left out.
Is Nathan's gf his age? She looks 10 years older 🙈

Yeah I felt like a tit mum yesterday with all these things people did. 1st December boxes, North Pole breakfasts, presents wrapped up, balloons. I think it's ridiculous all these things people are doing now. If kids are going into school saying oh my mum did this today other kids will feel left out.
Honestly please don't feel like a tit mum. I didn't do any of it either. I'm not gonna try and compete over social media or be made to feel bad. We do calendars, I always do Santa pancakes for breakfast on the 1st and Christmas Eve boxes, but I've done it 18 years now andy youngest ones love it. We don't do the elf, balloons, north pole extravaganza breakfasts. Everything is a competition these days. People should just enjoy their families, make traditions and not post for the world to see for some stranger gratification and one up on people 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Honestly please don't feel like a tit mum. I didn't do any of it either. I'm not gonna try and compete over social media or be made to feel bad. We do calendars, I always do Santa pancakes for breakfast on the 1st and Christmas Eve boxes, but I've done it 18 years now andy youngest ones love it. We don't do the elf, balloons, north pole extravaganza breakfasts. Everything is a competition these days. People should just enjoy their families, make traditions and not post for the world to see for some stranger gratification and one up on people 🤦🏼‍♂️
Exactly it is all a competition isn't it. Its ridiculous. I do Christmas eve box with pj's and hot chocolate which he loves so guess that's all that matters

• Heart
dont feel bad, we do the elf and xmas eve boxes, but im not paying £30 for a balloon for the elf that they have to pop no way 😂, nor am i feeding my two kids loads of junk for the start of a new month. All these christmas “traditions” have spiralled over the past few years, we have our own little traditions & thats it. I also wont be posting a mound of presents on facebook and asking if its enough 😂 my kids never want for anything all year round, not just a pile of stuff thats gunna end up in toy boxes for the rest of the year until i send them to the charity shop unopened. You do you, im sure your kids absolutley love what you do❤

• Heart
dont feel bad, we do the elf and xmas eve boxes, but im not paying £30 for a balloon for the elf that they have to pop no way 😂, nor am i feeding my two kids loads of junk for the start of a new month. All these christmas “traditions” have spiralled over the past few years, we have our own little traditions & thats it. I also wont be posting a mound of presents on facebook and asking if its enough 😂 my kids never want for anything all year round, not just a pile of stuff thats gunna end up in toy boxes for the rest of the year until i send them to the charity shop unopened. You do you, im sure your kids absolutley love what you do❤
Don't ever feel bad .. we don't do what the Hales do she does for one reason only to show off my children want for nothing and appreciate everything we do for them don't need a santa breakfast for that

• Heart
why would any sensible mother want to give her very overweight kids such a calorie laden breakfast of sugary foods oh wait yes because shes not a sensible mother those poor kids had 2 days worth of calories in one breakfast and ava maries coat at the shops yesterday was way too small it didnt do up properly and ifanyones seen the pics of jscob and his football team he is huge compsred to his mates not just tall but super huge so all you sensible mims dont bash uself up because you didnt give u kids tooth decay before school and be proud of uself for loving your kids and trying to bring them up hsppy and healthy the best way u can

• Heart
Oh dear I haven’t seen the breakfast yet I’m off to look. I heard her going on about it the other day.
Funny how she has suddenly done it this year and never before. She’s probably been told by Shazza to do it for the kids to r Shazza paid.
i haveht seen Jacob football team but I bet you he’s in goals. How would he run the pitch.
The Hale family are a disgrace don’t anyone on HeAr feel like a tit parent. We have morals and don’t feed our kids tit all year around. We are also not racist bullies who steal charity money!
My children are 22 and 17. My son will be 23 Boxing Day they have always had what they needed through out the year.
We never done the elf as it wasn’t our then but this year I started it with my granddaughter, when she came up yesterday the naughty elf was trying to escape from my house, he was climbing down my wall outside. lol. We put string on his hands and dangled him out the window then stuck him to the wall. Soon as we pulled up in the car my granddaughter was hysterical laughing. She noticed him straight away. It was the best £3 I ever spent as she loves him. Now I got to quickly go down and do something whilst she’s still sleeping lol. Glad I haven’t got to do it every night throughout December.
My granddaughter would not be having a load of tit for breakfast though and a load of cheap tit for Christmas that she don’t need.

• Heart
Seriously does she not see what we see no amount of teeth whitner is going to stop her teeth falling out her gums have receded so much she needs a dentist

Seriously does she not see what we see no amount of teeth whitner is going to stop her teeth falling out her gums have receded so much she needs a dentist
She shouldn’t be using that whitener
She should be on prescription grade toothpaste and a good hygienist clean up
Nothing but a graft now will bring those gums back

Reactions: 4
Noticed how she said she uses her toothpaste first then the whitening because I called her out on here a few pages back. She put a video up brushing her teeth with her normal toothpaste 🤣 yet she don’t read here.
Can’t even tell no difference the dopey cow!

Attachments

• Haha
Noticed how she said she uses her toothpaste first then the whitening because I called her out on here a few pages back. She put a video up brushing her teeth with her normal toothpaste 🤣 yet she don’t read here.
Can’t even tell no difference the dopey cow!
They look as tit as before 🤣🤣
Remember when she also said she'd never sell anything over a tenner 🙈 or nothing expensive, now she's doing £40 coats and boots

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.