Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That q and a was one of the most illiterate things I’ve ever read. She’s so special and amazing and kind but can’t write a simple sentence. Poor bfg oni bear will be failing at all his homework with her help

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That q and a was one of the most illiterate things I’ve ever read. She’s so special and amazing and kind but can’t write a simple sentence. Poor bfg oni bear will be failing at all his homework with her help
BFG Oni Bear deserves to be in the next thread title
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I ask, what is her actual name? I know her first name is Claire but is her surname Chouquette? Also, is her husbands name really Paris?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I ask, what is her actual name? I know her first name is Claire but is her surname Chouquette? Also, is her husbands name really Paris?
She calls him Paris because he’s french and she’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The I know who you are - the girls spreading rumours had me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG you are right! her spelling and grammar are dreadful. some of my personal favourites:

Way before it became a thing to talk about sustainitly, I think she means sustainability😂
My best friend in the entire world snd sister bearly go shopping and would hate nothing more than spend thousands on a bag
I loose confidence when I speak in French....honey you can barely or should I say bearly speak English
I never met anyone with such a pure Ora .....Is she thinking about Rita here?
Coming from working class as yoh like to call it
I know the formular to make mass profit
To start a company and to make loadsa money
The famous saying "I with I knew then what I know now"
The girl who sores rumours another me....can someone translate this because it makes absolutely no sense
Most of us go to social events. We don't even go out.....what does this even mean???

Sad dumb chavy Claire, is married to a Frenchman and can't speak a word of French. I guess you need to be coherent in your first language to learn a second one. Oh and honey we know you are working class because of how you look, dress and speak not because you have chosen to share that with your followers 😂

• Haha
The thing for me is, if you’re going to pick a name for your child, atleast be able to pronounce it yourself. She butchers the pronunciation of it. Surely her husband cringes every time she says it....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That kid will be an enormous chunka and when the silly cow realises he is being teased, well..... imagine the fallout. All of a sudden going from ‘amazing super beyond childlike superhuman capabilities,’ to....well.... fat kid overfed, under exercised and under stimulatEd. Because clearly, there is no intelligent life forms manifesting in that household.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really used to like her a couple years ago, but I guess the facade is no longer needed because she thinks she's an established influencer. She is so unhinged, constantly bullying people who comment or dm her. She desperately wants to play the victim role and god forbid someone points out anything that is wrong with her story! I never understand that with some influencers. If you are born into a rich family, it's ok - same applies to those who have actually worked to establish themselves. No need to put up a front of "oh poor me, I've been bullied, I've had a crappy childhood because of so and so".

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really used to like her a couple years ago, but I guess the facade is no longer needed because she thinks she's an established influencer. She is so unhinged, constantly bullying people who comment or dm her. She desperately wants to play the victim role and god forbid someone points out anything that is wrong with her story! I never understand that with some influencers. If you are born into a rich family, it's ok - same applies to those who have actually worked to establish themselves. No need to put up a front of "oh poor me, I've been bullied, I've had a crappy childhood because of so and so".
I liked her before she got pregnant, it’s gone down hill for me from then

Reactions: 4
If her husband is such a business man (travel) and not reliant on family money, how come they aren’t in dire straits like the rest of the travel industry ?

If her husband is such a business man (travel) and not reliant on family money, how come they aren’t in dire straits like the rest of the travel industry ?
They havent updated the instagram in two years. It’s just a cover up, his parents and Claire fund their lifestyle.. not sure what he does tbh other than edit her videos

Reactions: 7
I usually like Claire however every story is a swipe up now. I’m guessing this is how she’s paying for all the Hermes bags. I swear her shopping is getting out of control - this past year has been the time to read the room a bit more and be more sensitive to what your audience is going through, but no, she continues to share anything and everything

• Haha
I unfollowed her a long time ago. She became insufferable. Her sole purpose is to brag about all her materialistic items. She’s relentless with it. And when her baby arrived, she preceded to forced down people’s throats how she is the “best Mother ever” and her baby is the “most perfect baby ever”. She really does have that superior Mother complex.

What in the holy 80s hell is that knitted set she’s hawking?! Grandma called. She wants her sweaters back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her latest stories...her baby can turn the page of a book and he knows when she’s finished reading the page. Honestly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen her latest stories...her baby can turn the page of a book and he knows when she’s finished reading the page. Honestly?!
Yeah she’s mad. He probably can turn the pages, but because that’s a fun thing to do at his age! He doesn’t know the words on the page have finished
He just seems like a normal little boy and she needs to be content with that

Reactions: 6
How many swipes can she actually do in a day 🤦🏻‍♀️

This baby is a genius, Mensa has a place waiting for him 🤣
She really does believe he is something special!

I’m sorry but he looks nothing like Julian and everything like her mum and stevie 🤣

I have never ever been a fan of her but this is a whole new level of stupid!

How can they spend so much? surely influencing Hermes bags can’t bring in that much? Or that disgusting granny knitted tit she was pushing?

So now the genius child can speak 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anya so he has a previous wife🤦🏻‍♀️

Can she get anymore ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.