Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EggChair

Has anyone ever see a photo of her without the hair. I am always hearing that she lost 90% of it and had to wear a wig. When I started watching her it was maybe 4 or 5 months after and she wasn't wearing the wig and her hair was definitely not only a couple of inches long.
I was talking to a friend about her today and she said that she remembers hearing that one of the girls in Pelo Newbridge said it was bull. She had lost a few patches but not 10% nevermind 90%
If she had lost as much as she claims surely she would have shown the photo to help remove the stigma of hair loss. I am not saying she didnt lose hair but just wondering if it was greatly exaggerated to build her following, promote her shows, open pelo Dublin and now her new business.
Anyone know where she got her hair done yesterday
Oh interesting point

Chippednails

VIP Member
I only started following Claire in the past few days after I seen this thread. Not sure why but I was intrigued a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and most of the others block non followers that look at their stories so I just gave it a whizz

Lmarcon

VIP Member
No not really, like many service industries, you click to that team or you don't. Employees,to be a transient or in for the long haul!

Denise is not a "money grabber" she is a business person & salesperson, has high expectations but if you are willing to put in the effort is very supportive. She freely admits or has don't he afraid to let go of people if it's not working.
She is money grabbing. Very poor customer service. All about being fake on Instagram

TrustYourGut

Doors wet with paint, handles back on & doors closed.
I need to stop watching.
I know what happens already. Makes a balls of it, cries on Instagram, asks for recommendations for kitchen sprayer/wrapper. Hey presto Someone comes to the rescue With a massive discount in exchange for shoutout
And now she can't open the press 😂😂😂

Shes a character. 😇

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
That’s a ridiculous
I don't think she has a drink problem, she just likes a few drinks. Nothing wrong with that.
I think the tan has formed part of her personna now.
She annoys me sometimes and I wish she would quit complaining about work... But I have to admit, I do get a great laugh out of her.
Yeah I like her as well but I can not bear her singing I have to put it off ...I think she has plenty of friends and seems to be close to Kim and Catherine ...I do think while she may not have a drink issue yet it may go that way and she needs to take stock drink never solved any problems seems like It at the time.

gmac102

Thats horrible. I do think she feels like she can say whatever she wants and has no conscience, i unfollowed after she made a 'joke' about an influencer going to an event who mentioned her highlighter was blinding - and the event was for the blind. i dont think it was true but it was a horrible joke and she seemed so aggressive saying it i couldnt stick her anymore.
It says more about her doesn’t it. Hopefully she will grow up and have more empathy.