Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
Denise took those poxy looking Pom Poms Claire made out of the Pelo window - used to drive me mad the way some were way too short compared to the others 😂
It was Joanne " A Proud Home" , who made those pom poms.
Where can you see the changes to the Dublin Pelo? I also thought it didn't fit in at all with Denise's brand.

Reactions: 1

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Ge

add
Heard this is partly to do with why Claire left !
Why cos Denise's husband is a gangster! They are both very rough! My friend used to hang around with Denise in secondary school, she was a mad thing! She used to live in Dublin and her mam and dad moved away because she was getting into a lot of trouble! So they moved to Kildare.

Cagney77

Today’s stories 😳 I sometimes wonder if she’s playing up to the cameras but NO I think she’s unbalanced
Cheers Claire enjoy the cans 🤣

• Wow

Tat4lyf

Fair enough, that makes sense!
I think i saw somewhere that shes gotten half of the qualification and shes going to learn as she goes, one of those gossip instas had screenshots

Irish123

I love Claire, I think she’s very real! Maybe she just had enough and with the voduz launch today, it could have sparked a few things up again..

I agree, she really has an awful lot going for her if she could pull herself together.
The way she's going I can see her doing the opposite and dismantling the good things she has- her marriage, relationship with her kids etc.

Speaking of Ian did anyone see the throwback she posted from 2 years ago on her stories? Ian looks about 3 stone lighter and a totally normal colour in the face. It makes it really striking how ill he looks at the moment 😟
Yes shocked when I saw it, poor guy is has aged so much. She posted story from today where he is on the laptop. His belly hanging out, and he has bigger boobs than Claire. Poor guy probably overeating due to stress living with her.

gmm1288

Feckin hell, I sort of assumed she’d had a painting done of Elliott and collected it in Derry! I even took a screenshot because I thought it was really well done! Im a twat 😂
Omg That’s hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha

notionseleven

Apparently all her fans are texting her (with PM"s turned off? 🤷🏼‍♀️ ) how gas she is when she's hungover. Ok Claire, watching you screeching and babbling about your diarrhoea from your smelly bed is gripping stuff. 🙄🙄🙄 I suppose it makes a change from the usual screeching and whingeing.
You can't turn messaging off totally on instagram. If you look at her profile grid there's always an option to send a dm. What you can do is turn off the ability to message reply to an Instagram story.