Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s putting saving away and that’s all she’s “allowing” herself till next week. Plenty of people do similar, myself included

Reactions: 2
Complaining about her kid getting a last minute ticket to Taylor when said kid isn’t even in to Taylor - come on Claire, read the room

Reactions: 9
I haven’t followed her in ages. Is she still off the drink? And moaning about money what a gormless old bag … always on the scrounge
Off the drink & not a euro, despite trips to Paris with the young one, trips to Nice (which she wrote off as a business expense) constant ugly nails & slug brow appointments & €600 facial LED Machines

Reactions: 7
Off the drink & not a euro, despite trips to Paris with the young one, trips to Nice (which she wrote off as a business expense) constant ugly nails & slug brow appointments & €600 facial LED Machines
Fair play for staying off the drink but I don’t think she was an alcho she was a binge drinker and a glutton. Same with the hair, that was back within a year and she’s still dining out on it. She’s a chancer

Reactions: 8
She is 100% an alcoholic, she wasn't able to make it through any work/social/family event/disaster without 10 cans, she drank in her place of work & thought it was hilarious, drinking was her priority.

The hair thing, yes major dramatization over the volume that fell out.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I forgot and then she fell off a chair and gave herself an episiotomy!!! Her drinking was very normalised as isn’t drank heavily too

Reactions: 1
Fair play for staying off the drink but I don’t think she was an alcho she was a binge drinker and a glutton. Same with the hair, that was back within a year and she’s still dining out on it. She’s a chancer
Didn’t she openly admit to pissing on her kids school uniforms one night ?