Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably didn’t know the answer and how would she when she’s not qualified in anything. There’s a qualified trichologist that used to be on telly called Clare Deveraux maybe try and contact that her. At least she would know what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here, but has she gone into hiding since called out over all her stuff is off ali express

Reactions: 5
I can't believe the neck of her to complain over less than 200 emails, my OH went back to work on Monday after a week off to 400 emails, he was then in meetings all day & had another 100 by time he closed his laptop at 5pm, however he stayed up till all hrs the last 2 nights to clear his mail file and it's not even his business.

Reactions: 4
Just thought I’d subject you to that smarmy face while I hold a place on this thread. 😅

I can't believe the neck of her to complain over less than 200 emails, my OH went back to work on Monday after a week off to 400 emails, he was then in meetings all day & had another 100 by time he closed his laptop at 5pm, however he stayed up till all hrs the last 2 nights to clear his mail file and it's not even his business.
Lazy 🐷, I’d say if she could answer emails via video she happily would sit there staring at her own mouth moving all day long, it freaks me out how she’s always picking at her face when she’s on her stories and galking at herself

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What a pleasure it’s been reading this thread!! I don’t know why I annoy myself by looking at Claire’s stories. Most of the time I do just click through them. So nice to know I’m not alone lol! The woman is a lazy mess. Her and the husband off their tits on drink on a regular basis , screaming the house down with two young children upstairs. They’re a disgrace. She has zero work ethic. This business will fall by the wayside soon no doubt. And I’m sure it’ll be everyone else’s fault but her own. She’s a lazy article who needs a good wash, to cut down on the booze, get off Instagram, do her job properly and be a proper mother to her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes. Told the story of when she used the basket as a toilet. It sounded great 🙄

• Wow
What story is this, must have been well before I followed her.
She was on the phone to someone, can’t remember who, and she needed a wee. The laundry basket was near and instead of hanging up and going like a normal person, she pissed in the laundry basket on top of all the clothes. One of her proudest moments and a story she tells over and over, thinking people are laughing along with her but really are recoiling in horror at the dirty witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She was on the phone to someone, can’t remember who, and she needed a wee. The laundry basket was near and instead of hanging up and going like a normal person, she pissed in the laundry basket on top of all the clothes. One of her proudest moments and a story she tells over and over, thinking people are laughing along with her but really are recoiling in horror at the dirty witch.
It was the blogger Tignam she was on the phone to.

Apparently Tignam who was giving her advice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.