Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makesitup

VIP Member
Why is the son so comfortable watching his mum kissing a bloke 🤢 what a fucking strange set up! Suddenly steptoe is super mum making her kid breakfast. Shame she couldn’t do that everyday instead of putting men and drugs first.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

My2pWorth

VIP Member
What would she do if people didn't give her the money, she'd walk, so fucking walk.
How has the skanky bitch even got a GP appointment, they should prioritise children, the elderly, the genuine disabled and people that work. And then give scum like her 7am appointments.
Argh makes me so mad when I know people who are desperately ill and can't get seen, then there's this fucking leach 😤

carrot top

VIP Member
Brainless Brenda is taking the piss head back home tomorrow, why doesn’t she know they are just using her,
Hey Bren if you wanna help, take the dogs to the vets get them the treatment they need instead of plying the smackheads with drugs, you do realise you are their enabler now?
Scum of the earth the lot of them. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Give up the dogs you keep locked away.
I see Gordy has a swollen leg again....she said its a mosquito bite on his "ankle"....then showed his leg and its huge....not his "ankle" it's his hock....saying she's taking him to the vet, but once again that poor little dog has been left to suffer whilst Angela spends all day hosting her pity party.....TAKE YOUR DOG TO THE VET.....or are you going to wait till he's seriously ill? Give your head a wobble you selfish bitch, your situation is self inflicted....Gordy didn't ask to be your dog, so step up and put him first, you constantly say your dogs come before you, I've yet to see evidence of that....you wicked, vile, dog abuser.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

carrot top

VIP Member
Piss heads on live in a beer garden. Can’t string a sentence together 🤦‍♀️
He’s waiting to pick up his daughter from her moms, why is she handing over a child to be in his care when he’s clearly drunk. 🤡

• Wow
  • Sad

Ginge89

Chatty Member
You lot bloody owe me lemme tell you bare with
---

---
What’s her Snapchat
---

Or better still take a screenshot or video 😂
Not her Snapchat her filth page

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

MissSaffy

VIP Member
He makes me howl. Staring down the camera trying to be all sultry in his vest, stroking his patchy beard 😂😂😂. He’s tragic and even he doesn’t want her.

She was on live last night saying she had to spend the moneys she’d saved for the kids on electric. But she’ll sort it she always does 🙄. Yeah by begging. Meanwhile every device in the house, including flashing lights, was on. What a c*nt!

• Angry

carrot top

VIP Member
She was just getting in the swing of begging for a takeaway and money for taxi to see kids when she was banned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
But I thought she knew everything about dogs what with her being a dog psychologist and recently studying 🤷‍♀️ *sarcasm*

My2pWorth

VIP Member
🎶 Karl and Ange went up the hill to get a little high.
Sat and talked on Live for hours how they wanted more from life.
He promised her a shag whilst she gurned in to his eyes.
Little did Ange know that every accent of his was lies.
And it all came tumbling down when she found out he's duetting around.
Oh where does it leave those dirty finger nails now.
She's Queen of abusers but he's pissed on her crown
As her black heart sinks her heads still in the clouds
Karl left her all alone with his alcoholic goodbyes
Now Ange is just getting high
Now Ange is just getting highhh 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

carrot top

VIP Member
So which one of you lovely lot tipped off the owner about leaving Marbella with this animal abuser? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Poor me poor me poor me. No Angela you may not have had the best start in life but what you’ve done is continued that pattern with your own children. And dogs. You’ve made no attempt to learn or heal, just carried on being a vile, selfish, self-pitying twat. You’re beyond help now. And the stench of desperation that wafts from you means you will always be shat on by men. That along with your unfortunate looks and vile personality. So get used to it.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Mad how she can bankroll trips to the zoo pub etc and getting him a new frying pan and his drinks etc but can’t put the same effort in to see her children.
---
Also the £80 quid it likely would’ve cost plus pub money could’ve paid for the dogs nails to be clipped dirty munger

Last edited:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
There's always the same consistency running through her threads... Still a thief, a beg, a bully, jobless, house a tip, doesn't wash or brush her teeth, abuses her dogs, falls out with and threatens people. And repeat.
Fucks sake Ange give us something else to call you out on. Your life is a shit show 😆

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I watched her live that day he failed to turn up and she was all upset about it
Someone asked her if he had a drink problem
She said no he got drunk at a christening and he doesn’t have a drink problem because he always gets up the next day and grafts
Really? Lolol
Note to self, don't use any scaffolding firms from St Helens!! Imagine, still pissed from the night before and putting up scaffolding on someones home/business!!

• Wow
  • Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
You can just imagine how her kids suffered every time she met a new man! No wonder she had them removed, just heartbreaking the dogs cannot be removed aswell. Dirty old slag 😡

• Angry