Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The_Truth_Slayer

I find is so strange that her son is hanging out with them. Why don’t these two want to spend time alone going dating etc….

He’s probably very lonely tbf
Lonely my arse, he’s a bit of a purvey shit. He admitted to his extended family that he sat on the edge of the bed once playing his PlayStation while his so called mum was shagging some bloke on the bed. Any reasonable person would get up in disgust but he kept on playing. That in itself says a lot about the shit show of a life they have

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Howling. She was live with that Happy Chappy and squeaky voice Claire Bear. She was flirting like her life depended on it saying she had Ann Summers pjs on. Happy Chappy then announced he has a cinema date on Sunday with a girl named Maisie. CJ blew a tampon, said congratulations and ended the live 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

rubiconriot

Ohhh it’s kicking off, People in Harrison’s army are turning on her and calling her begging out and saying she shouldn’t have a dog if she can’t afford it. People are starting to see what we have been seeing for years

• Haha
  • Heart

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
When I think back to school and wonder what happened to the kids in the bottom set, I think I’ve found them, low intelligence & low aspirations, they are on TikTok begging or thinking beggars are role models

• Haha
  • Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Perfect 🤣
---
CJ had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. She fixed her broken bed expecting to give him head. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Oh Fran sweetheart don't you shed a single tear. You are beautiful inside and out. You have everything you need in life that money can't buy, which is a hell of a lot more than the old hag of a bully has. Ignore her toxic words and empty threats, look how many people she has fallen out with once they saw her for what she really is. You are right, we all go through tough times and we do make mistakes but we learn from them, with the exception of her. You have done the right thing in speaking out, it has also helped Trudy see the light. We are proud of you lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

mad05

I've never come across anyone that wallows in self pity like her! She is so miserable all the time. I have bad mental health and physical health problems been through some horrific trauma as have many others but I have my kids to get me up everyday and that's because they come before anyone and anything unlike hers did.

Done nothing but tell poppy to shut the fuck up all morning coz she is crying. Does she not ask herself why she's crying like it. I don't know why she has 3 dogs. She should re home Poppy and Arlo because she only cares about Gordy anyway. The others just piss her off and she does nothing but shout at them.

Moaning she has an X ray and it's not til 6 o clock.. what else has she got to do, get time off work? Get someone to babysit her kids?... no 😏 should be grateful they are looking into her lungs when she smokes the way she does. Someone has already paid for the cab and she still ain't happy.
I couldn’t have put it better myself, she is a constant drip, expects everyone to pay for her, I’ve said it before, but I don’t think I have ever hated someone I’ve never met, so much! I had a shit upbringing and traumatic past, but it made me the person I am today, I would do anything for my children and they want for nothing BECAUSE of what I went through, she is just a vile, disgusting cunt😡

• Heart

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
No offence to anybody who has lost somebody, especially a child but whey would anybody even want a mirror of an child’s anniversary of passing, she’s not even related
I really dislike this trend of “armies” it just brings out the begs and attention seekers
There must be a better way to raise awareness

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Currently sat on a live wearing her Small Paws tee-shirt chatting shit about the missing dog she "rehomed".....thankfully he's been caught, after over a week on the run having escaped from his new owners.... Angela you cannot take ANY praise for his capture, he was trapped by a PROFESSIONAL rescue/charity who have the knowledge to deal with dogs and cats....you do NOT run a rescue, you are a dangerous fuckwit!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13

mumz

VIP Member
She’s on live, been vets and the treatment is £106 but she hasn’t got that so Gordy has just had a big strong injection that will last till the 10th when she gets paid ! She said ‘jokingly’ if anyone wants to buy her soul for £106 they can then said to gordy see I’d sell my soul for you-how lovely, shame she can’t go without weed, fags, a strimmer and a costa hot chocolate for him !
---
Is anyone watching her live ? She’s such a cunt
Anyone else I would happy call the vet and pay over the phone for that treatment
And I know it’s not the dogs fault, poor little mite
I just cannot, cannot do it all the while she spends money on crap, and not even her kids
Anyway
I called RSPCA again, I’m not confident they will do anything
I also emailed Dudley council for attention to the dig warden and also attn to tenancy officer about the pee & poo ridden floorboards and general state of the place
Any help is appreciated from likewisers xxx

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She is going for a chest xray today....moaning about getting there last night....no doubt expecting the follower that paid for her taxi to the doctors to fund another one to the hospital. Apparently she had to ring at 10am today to get a time to go....she was then moaning about the WiFi in the hospital as its only available in certain areas near McDonalds....probably because McDonalds pay for it, does she really expect the NHS to pay for WiFi for service users? Ffs, free meds, free treatment and not paid a penny towards it....makes my piss boil.

makesitup

VIP Member
Her children have never been a priority and never will buy. She has probably spent more on the dogs, which is not much! I will never understand people who don’t put there kids first. Imagine growing up knowing your mum preferred to buy a old Pisshead beers than to pay to see you. I think she is so desperate for man she is probably buying him beers to keep him there. How that fucking low life can slag off anyone about there parenting is beyond me. Hungry, dirty, neglected in a drug den is a million times worse than children playing without supervision. She is mental 😡

• Angry