CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really us the world's biggest c**t. Thinks she's owed from the world. Oh woe is me. Can't stand the absoloute hypocrisy she spouts. Take those teeth and either brush them or at the very least run under the tap. And everyone who tells her how great she is and what a wonderful mother get real. Look deeper your keeping her in weed. She doesn't want those kids never has never will. She needs humbled and fast before it's too late

Reactions: 11
She's really us the world's biggest c**t. Thinks she's owed from the world. Oh woe is me. Can't stand the absoloute hypocrisy she spouts. Take those teeth and either brush them or at the very least run under the tap. And everyone who tells her how great she is and what a wonderful mother get real. Look deeper your keeping her in weed. She doesn't want those kids never has never will. She needs humbled and fast before it's too late
Correct! Sits in that minging house going all plastic gangster on anyone who dares call her out. I could knock the skinny, smelly duck into next week I honestly could. Then take the dogs! I already have three rescues and would happily take another three!

There's always the same consistency running through her threads... Still a thief, a beg, a bully, jobless, house a tip, doesn't wash or brush her teeth, abuses her dogs, falls out with and threatens people. And repeat.
Fucks sake Ange give us something else to call you out on. Your life is a tit show 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread @Hadtogetinvolved xx

My attempt at a recap

House still a shithole
Still finding the money for weed and energy drinks.
Poppy "promoted" to the front room...still in solitary though.
Angela continues to hint (read that as beg) for food, takeaways, leccy, gas, cash, wishlist, vets bills.
Gordy still not walked regularly....as can be seen by his overgrown claws.
Pops and Arlo never walked.
Spends any money on crap...bamboo fencing, astro turf, firepit.
Kids remain last on her agenda...down to forgetting contact day and then having pity parties AGAIN. Still scrounges money for contact...to buy cheap plastic crap, sugar laden sweets and donuts.
Now has a "guest" room....form an orderly queue please 🤣
Has fallen out yet again with her Tiktok "friends" and then makes out its them that are the problem!!
Has financially abused a former follower by borrowing money and not repaying it....how many more people will you hoodwink Angela?
Started "studying" to become a dog physio....or so she said.
Is still blabbing on about taking her driving test...good luck with that, don't think driving instructors like stoned pupils pmsl.

Sooooo....basically zero change....still a moaning, whining, swearing, scruffy apology for a human!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for the new thread @Hadtogetinvolved xx

My attempt at a recap

House still a shithole
Still finding the money for weed and energy drinks.
Poppy "promoted" to the front room...still in solitary though.
Angela continues to hint (read that as beg) for food, takeaways, leccy, gas, cash, wishlist, vets bills.
Gordy still not walked regularly....as can be seen by his overgrown claws.
Pops and Arlo never walked.
Spends any money on crap...bamboo fencing, astro turf, firepit.
Kids remain last on her agenda...down to forgetting contact day and then having pity parties AGAIN. Still scrounges money for contact...to buy cheap plastic crap, sugar laden sweets and donuts.
Now has a "guest" room....form an orderly queue please 🤣
Has fallen out yet again with her Tiktok "friends" and then makes out its them that are the problem!!
Has financially abused a former follower by borrowing money and not repaying it....how many more people will you hoodwink Angela?
Started "studying" to become a dog physio....or so she said.
Is still blabbing on about taking her driving test...good luck with that, don't think driving instructors like stoned pupils pmsl.

Sooooo....basically zero change....still a moaning, whining, swearing, scruffy apology for a human!!
Awesome 👏🏼. Perfectly captured 😂

Reactions: 7
She was ranting last night about Alex....saying he's at her Mums and has "hit" her daughter....the unmentionable rang her to tell her. Today she's saying they were play fighting....but he was too rough with her daughter, you know, the daughter that doesn't live with her, the daughter she never sees, the daughter that has to witness her vile mother effing and jeffing all over TT, the daughter that has no doubt still not received her Christmas money.....half a story again and threatening Alex.

Reactions: 8
That unmentionable little twunt is solely a mixer and loves creating divides between her n Alex. Makes him the favourite. Idnrather not be HER favourite. To be honest I wouldn't even own up.to being related to the stinking woman!

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t mentioned the step son in a while, is he still about?

She's such a child. She's on live, but she's got one of those filters which overlays some bleeping seal on the screen so you can't see her and the tag is "Won't speak until spoken to". Thing is, nobody's speaking to her 😂 She's 42 for god's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t mentioned the step son in a while, is he still about?
Yes, doesn't come in her lives, but is "friends" with Fran, Jodie, Trudy and other people that have nothing to do with Angela anymore. That Kim Kelly who was a mod and always backed CJ to the hilt has also seen the light.

She's such a child. She's on live, but she's got one of those filters which overlays some bleeping seal on the screen so you can't see her and the tag is "Won't speak until spoken to". Thing is, nobody's speaking to her 😂 She's 42 for god's sake!
She's 44 soon!! Born 1979.

I’m new to this thread, came here after she kept popping up on my for you! Why hasn’t she got her kids with her?

I’m new to this thread, came here after she kept popping up on my for you! Why hasn’t she got her kids with her?
Welcome to the thread
If you want the answer to that
Read:
Thread 2
Post number 577

So she can't sleep tonight because she is 'sober' in other words she cant get any weed. Wants to get to the 10th so she can get out the house coz it feels like a prison. She won't go anywhere anyway! She sulking coz she ain't got no smoke. She so bleeping depressing. Grow the fk up Angela

• Haha
On live now sulking because she’s got no weed, shouting at the dogs and saying she wants it to be the tenth so she gets paid. Same old same old. She’s going to go to bed and leave the live running. Clearly hoping she gets gifts. Also saying she won’t be able to sleep. Whilst chugging an energy drink.

Does she earn money being live and asleep or is it just gifts? I mean I don’t gift anyone awake but certainly wouldn’t someone asleep

When I looked in earlier she was on camera and had her slut bra top on 🤢
I think the step son was live with her this afternoon as she was showing him the garden of Eden doom.

Welcome to the thread
If you want the answer to that
Read:
Thread 2
Post number 577
Thank you! I was trying to work out how old her kids were after seeing her ‘crying’ about not being able to go to contact- I genuinely thought she meant grandkids 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.