Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Any money will go on her weed and energy drinks first, with anything leftover going on the cheapest dry food. I mean, she's on live now on the beg for a fiver to top-up her mobile phone. :rolleyes:
Yeah, to top up her phone to ring the chip company about Luna.....errrrrrm I think she'll find she can't alter details it has to be done by the registered owner, and it costs money.....I was going to change the address on my boys chips and the cheeky feckers wanted to charge me £15 each!! Ffs it only cost me €20 each to get them chipped!! I only moved about 10 houses down and my mobile number is the same so I left it.
She also said she's going to ring the RSPCA to get a voucher to get her spayed....WTF!! I don't think any other rescue uses the RSPCA for that, they fund raise and use their own vets to spay, neuter and provide healthcare.

Reactions: 2

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She’s had a woman round from council/ ha I assume who has declined giving her a free fence so she us going to her mp 😂
No doubt the woman from the council paid a visit to tell her to clean her disgusting hovel of a garden up!! If I was unfortunate enough to live next door to her I'd have reported the state of it well before now. Willy has cut down the overgrown back garden, but there's still piles of bin bags and other rubbish, the front garden has also become a dumping ground for shite, including a sofa (she's been told it has to be removed by a certain date)

I see she’s spent money on a hoodie (which she will wear till it falls off her) which includes a donation to a food bank, cj whose followers buy her food 😂 she was heavily promoting it on her live, best hoodie ever
I hate all this mech malarkey, she’s buys off everyone yet has no money for her kids
I bet it’s a bananarant hoodie !

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I thought he had allergies yet he's outside while Willy is cutting back that overgrown wilderness.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I’m sure she was begging yesterday on live but not directly on about how she only had 1.86
She may well only have £1.86 but her live in fuck buddy has been working the doors all over Christmas and New Year and working in a garage during the day sometimes......ask him for money!!