Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
She’s on live now bigging up Jack, he and his mother accused Dave of threatening to grape her, that to me is unforgivable but here is dog killer saying it’s a shame for them 🤦‍♀️
#birdsofafeatherflocktogether
#cloutchasingatitsbest
#dogkiller
#childabuser

Reactions: 3

Ginge89

Chatty Member
I’m sure she was begging yesterday on live but not directly on about how she only had 1.86

mad05

Does she see the kids tomorrow? Or next Saturday? Wonder what lovely presents she has got for them 🙄

mad05

She’s posted on Instagram, look at your own risk 🤢🤢🤢 do not say I didn’t warn you! She is definitely on the prowl for her next victim! I’m off to throw up my dinner that I’ve not eaten yet 🤮🤮

• Sick

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Is her bedroom now in the living room? Has the other two dogs been seen recently?
I saw her moaning that she had no money & had to see her kids yesterday.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Would just like to send my condolences to Anne who seems to have lost her marbles
#ripannesmarbles
Let's hope that the money Anne donated is used towards the animals that this "rescue" cares for.....ooooooops, wrong rescue.....this "rescue" doesn't have any animals to care for, or neuter, or chip, or vaccinate.....neither do they do home checks....so come on Angela, be transparent and show EXACTLY how much you have in the "charity" account, and EXACTLY what you spend donations on, you know, like all legit charities do!!

Ah, so she’s on Only Fans. I can’t imagine there’s a huge market for hugely prematurely aged women with tartar-riddled dentures who rarely wash and live in squalor. That’s niche

• Haha
  • Sick

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Isn’t that pic from when she had the “spicy” TikTok account last year? There were a few things like this from memory
I’m sure it was a locked account so I couldn’t snoop but she posted some of the vids to her usuals, probably for attention

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The shower scene shows she's not like the filtered pictures and aged. If its feeding the dogs im ok with it.