Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
She’s been silent
She was live this morning
She’s hacked at her hair
Only caught it briefly but was on about being single and the last bloke has no time for a relationship
Then she said she was getting her smithy jumper on soon for tokfest and everyone would aww her in it (not sure if she meant today)

Update it’s today in Birmingham

Reactions: 3

carrot top

VIP Member
oh hilarious, dumb and dumber are having a fire in the back garden and fire brigade have turned up to put it out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thetroof1939

It was on Angies live, they are vile the lot of them, maybe Jack picked on the wrong one this time, trust the dog killer to only get half a story and back the wrong horse 🤦‍♀️
Doesn't matter, drama for her is likes. That's all that matters to her.

Reactions: 2

carrot top

VIP Member
To be fair I’d want to remain a mystery too if I was associated with a dog abuser.
She wasn’t giddy enough for it to be a love interest.

Attachments

• Sick

NannyNelly

VIP Member
£85 is pretty cheap for a vet visit ! Bet it was her followers money !
It will have been her COL payment no doubt!!
Yes, £85 is cheap for a vet, I presume that was the total including the worming/flea treatments plus the antibiotics....she mentioned 3 tablets so one treatment for each dog?
My vet bill last week was £91 for a long acting antibiotic injection and some skin scrub for my cats chin....tbh I don't care what the vet charges, my boys get the best treatment off a highly skilled professional who has done a minimum of 7 years at university.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Ah mum of the year 🙄, why has the daughter gone to live with her sister and not her Mum 🤔. She’s ok giving it the big one on TikTok but she seems to have forgotten that she’s the reason her daughter had to live with family members (I’m assuming it’s family is that right @The_Truth_Slayer ?). If, as it says in the screenshot, she’s been abused all these years why did Angela not raise concerns or fight for her ? This is content for her and an opportunity to look like a caring mother 😡

Exactly 💯

mad05

I have a feeling she’s found her next victim if her TikTok’s are anything to go by!

Ginge89

Chatty Member
She’s posted on Instagram, look at your own risk 🤢🤢🤢 do not say I didn’t warn you! She is definitely on the prowl for her next victim! I’m off to throw up my dinner that I’ve not eaten yet 🤮🤮
What’s the insta looool

• Haha