Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stay was gifted but I think to Jason's brother, not sure of his name but he seems to be making reels for businesses

Her language on her page is horrendous, why would brand's want to associate with this?

Reactions: 2
I think the crumpets I just had at work are more “fit” and “fab” than whoever the hell she is.

I swing between liking her and not.

I just feel there's something undiagnosed there and feel guilty for watching. She certainly doesn't act like she's over 30.

I do think there's something vulnerable there (bipolar maybe, adhd?) and don't believe she's a liar or any badness in her, unlike plenty of "influencers" you could mention.

Reactions: 3
Genuinely interested in what job she does. Seems to spend most of the time in the gym, lunching and on Insta. Where does she work and are they recruiting?

Reactions: 1
Genuinely interested in what job she does. Seems to spend most of the time in the gym, lunching and on Insta. Where does she work and are they recruiting?
I'm pretty sure she said she works for housing executive before. And yes, they are recruiting 🤣

She went to part time hours there a few months ago and now she has more time for the gym.

I couldn't afford to work part time but id love to be able to rock into work in skin tight gym gear - I'd be sent home to change 😄

She works from 9-1 or something . Hardly a days work and the big supply of food going in . You’d swear she was there for a 12 hour day. She left to go down to part time and get half her mortgage paid to her . Didn’t inform universal credit her bf has shacked up with her now though has she

• Wow
She works from 9-1 or something . Hardly a days work and the big supply of food going in . You’d swear she was there for a 12 hour day. She left to go down to part time and get half her mortgage paid to her . Didn’t inform universal credit her bf has shacked up with her now though has she
How does she get half her mortgage paid, surely this doesn't happen if someone chooses to work part-time?

How do you know this?

Does he live with her? I assumed he didn't, maybe stayed over a few nights a week, but not living there.

I think the boyfriend still lives at home with his parents, but just stays at hers most nights as I have noticed she seems to always be in the gym first thing in the morning so am guessing the boyfriend most be the one who looks after her daughter and get her ready for school when she is at the gym

Co-ownership still doesn’t mean she’s getting half her mortgage paid. If you can afford a mortgage I would assume you wouldn’t be on any benefits?
I used to work for the housing executive and if you own your property they will not help you pay your mortgage. The most you will get is rates rebate.