Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked yesterday that her friend Jason only just turned 28, I always fought he was around 36 as he looks it

Reactions: 3
So she's a KP ambassador now? For discos, the crisps she ate and did a massive post on them making her *so* ill....

Followed by gluten free burgers, sausages and meatballs...

This wee girl is some craic.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's a KP ambassador now? For discos, the crisps she ate and did a massive post on them making her *so* ill....

Followed by gluten free burgers, sausages and meatballs...

This wee girl is some craic.😁
Crazy lol. She must go to her work stinking, does a heavy workout and then goes to work in same clothes. She must be so smelly i dont know how her work hasnt brought her in or her “friends” tell her about personal hygeine

Reactions: 4
I have to laugh at her- she does not have it in her to be hateful? I know her- she is spiteful, hateful and borderline cruel. She has no self awareness. I have been around her whenn she has made comments to people to there face and behind there back

Reactions: 2
I have to laugh at her- she does not have it in her to be hateful? I know her- she is spiteful, hateful and borderline cruel. She has no self awareness. I have been around her whenn she has made comments to people to there face and behind there back

Really? See she doesn't remind me on someone who would be nasty at all. She does seem to cheer other girls on all the time.

I swing between liking her and feeling that she's not all there so I feel bad for not liking her (if that makes sense) she seems to have a lot of troubles earlier in life.

I think she has a class figure.

I’ve seen her on a couple of nights out before and I get mean girl vibes from her if I’m honest lol

On talking about free school meals and uniform grants... She appears to have infinite money for nights out, hotel stays, concerts etc but she can't afford to pay for her own child 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4