Christmas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find a thread on Christmas 🎅🏽 so thought I’d make one 😆
share your fav Xmas treats, Xmas desserts, Xmas pjs, nail Inspo, decorations , fav films, gift ideas ! 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Love Actually whilst wrapping presents with a baileys or mulled wine 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone started Xmas shopping yet. I’m reaaally not doing presents this year due to money. But I always say this 🙈 but just feel like it’s a waste and you get things for ppl they don’t even want or need.

I think I prefer the run up to Christmas rather than the actual day.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone started Xmas shopping yet. I’m reaaally not doing presents this year due to money. But I always say this 🙈 but just feel like it’s a waste and you get things for ppl they don’t even want or need.

I think I prefer the run up to Christmas rather than the actual day.
Oh 100%! I actually find Christmas Day a tad depressing in the afternoon, knowing it's all over for another year ☹

Also, on love actually, I can't stand that the woke brigade are staring to say it's a problematic film. 1, it's nearly 20 years old - of course things will have changed and improved since then, but 2, the whole thing about people calling Natalie fat is clearly a joke because she isn't fat at all and it's so ridiculous to call her that 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh 100%! I actually find Christmas Day a tad depressing in the afternoon, knowing it's all over for another year ☹

Also, on love actually, I can't stand that the woke brigade are staring to say it's a problematic film. 1, it's nearly 20 years old - of course things will have changed and improved since then, but 2, the whole thing about people calling Natalie fat is clearly a joke because she isn't fat at all and it's so ridiculous to call her that 😑
And calling Andrew Lincoln’s character out for beinf a stalker 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Some of my fave Christmassy things - Baking gingerbread cookies, realising Elf is on Channel 4, flicking through the TV guide and mentally planning the Christmas day TV, making a tiramisu, Costa's Christmas drinks, YouTube being littered with unrelatable Vlogmas videos, and booking a week off work between Christmas and New Year to just slug it out on the couch. Bliss. 🎄🎁🎅☃💝

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fav film National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, fav dessert Trifle, fav treat Mince pies in puff pastry, fav song Fairytale of New York. Fav drink Baileys. I love Christmas Eve the most getting excited for the next day. Was in Florida for a week last December and it was so Xmasy would love to go back 🎄🎅🎁☃❄

• Heart
Some of my fave Christmassy things - Baking gingerbread cookies, realising Elf is on Channel 4, flicking through the TV guide and mentally planning the Christmas day TV, making a tiramisu, Costa's Christmas drinks, YouTube being littered with unrelatable Vlogmas videos, and booking a week off work between Christmas and New Year to just slug it out on the couch. Bliss. 🎄🎁🎅☃💝
Oohh costas drinks were really good last year. I hope Starbucks bring back a certain hot choc again. I never managed to get it cos by the time I got chance they weren’t doing it anymore 😭

here’s a Christmas thread! 🎅🏻 🌲

eta: just in case you want to post on that one too x

• Sad
Reactions: 2
ITSSSSSSSS CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!
(I love Christmas!) and I’m glad I’ve found this thread🎄🎂🙋🏼‍♀️

Has anyone else finished their Christmas shopping? I only buy for my dad, step mum, step sister, my daughter and my daughters Dad, so my list is fairly small. I’ve just Amazon primed the last of the things I needed to get but I start in august for my daughters things. Her bday is in January so if I don’t plan ahead it becomes expensive. I’m going to buy Christmas cards and wrapping paper tonight and start wrapping. I always put on Christmas music and get in the mood.

I’ve got to say I think the day itself is abit much, I’ve always found it overwhelming and there’s so much pressure for it to be right!

• Heart
ITSSSSSSSS CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!
(I love Christmas!) and I’m glad I’ve found this thread🎄🎂🙋🏼‍♀️

Has anyone else finished their Christmas shopping? I only buy for my dad, step mum, step sister, my daughter and my daughters Dad, so my list is fairly small. I’ve just Amazon primed the last of the things I needed to get but I start in august for my daughters things. Her bday is in January so if I don’t plan ahead it becomes expensive. I’m going to buy Christmas cards and wrapping paper tonight and start wrapping. I always put on Christmas music and get in the mood.

I’ve got to say I think the day itself is abit much, I’ve always found it overwhelming and there’s so much pressure for it to be right!
Finished their shopping ?’ I haven’t even started hahah

but I think I’ve found my sons Xmas pressiesthis morning in Sainsburys. They’ve got special offers on.

Finished their shopping ?’ I haven’t even started hahah

but I think I’ve found my sons Xmas pressiesthis morning in Sainsburys. They’ve got special offers on.
what are you getting him! I’m getting my little boy a marble run, a big Tayo (this bus he watches on YT) and a scooter. Then other little bits probs

what are you getting him! I’m getting my little boy a marble run, a big Tayo (this bus he watches on YT) and a scooter. Then other little bits probs
54EF4942-D7FA-4B16-9B5C-AADBFF7AC684.jpeg
88C69ED1-5951-4694-9038-326D39590D40.jpeg
They had those !! I’m defo gonna get the Dino one. I’m gonna get him some other little bits as well. I’m not going mad this year cos he has loads of toys he doesn’t play with 😂

for everyone else I’m doing basics this year. Biscuits , choc , pjs slippers that type of thing. Notgoing mad at all!!
For Xmas dinner my other half wants me to do it at home just us 3 for the first time. He doesn’t even wanna get dressed he wants an Xmas pj day

• Heart
Aww love this thread! Christmas is my favourite time of year!

Fave films - Elf and Last Christmas. Also love New Year's Eve which is not technically Christmas but it's still in the festive season!

I do a Christmas countdown in the month of December and do something Christmassy every day. I can't wait to plan it all out! Would love any new ideas.

• Heart
Normally I have a strict “after Halloween” policy for Christmas films but given Christmas 24 is already on I’ve already watched a few cheesy films! Muppets Christmas Carol is a favourite as well as Nightmare Before Christmas, I watch it every Halloween to mark the passing of one holiday season to another 🤣

Is it too early to put the tree up 😂. Seen quite a few ppl with theirs up already. I’m off work now til next Friday and thought it might be nice to do it but I’m not sure!!! Just put on a Christmas film on Netflix 😊 done the shopping for my Little boy. Just need to get some things for his Christmas Eve box 😊.
Where is everyone up to with their shopping. What’s everyone doing Christmas Day. My fella wants us to just have it at home just us 3 so thought I’d get some bits from m&s & aldi😊

• Heart
Is it too early to put the tree up 😂. Seen quite a few ppl with theirs up already. I’m off work now til next Friday and thought it might be nice to do it but I’m not sure!!! Just put on a Christmas film on Netflix 😊 done the shopping for my Little boy. Just need to get some things for his Christmas Eve box 😊.
Where is everyone up to with their shopping. What’s everyone doing Christmas Day. My fella wants us to just have it at home just us 3 so thought I’d get some bits from m&s & aldi😊
i'm putting my christmas tree & decor up this sunday as it's the first of advent so that's acceptable for me even though it's november :love: :D

just made a christmas gift list today 🎄 i'm doing quite well and i think i'll use the black friday discounts now to almost finish it.

i think on christmas just a usual family lunch/chilling/board games which'll be nice finally with no restrictions 😊 and a lot of eating of course!

• Heart