Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KitcRed

Some of my fave Christmassy things - Baking gingerbread cookies, realising Elf is on Channel 4, flicking through the TV guide and mentally planning the Christmas day TV, making a tiramisu, Costa's Christmas drinks, YouTube being littered with unrelatable Vlogmas videos, and booking a week off work between Christmas and New Year to just slug it out on the couch. Bliss. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…โ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I canโ€™t find a thread on Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ so thought Iโ€™d make one ๐Ÿ˜†
share your fav Xmas treats, Xmas desserts, Xmas pjs, nail Inspo, decorations , fav films, gift ideas ! ๐ŸŽ„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone started Xmas shopping yet. Iโ€™m reaaally not doing presents this year due to money. But I always say this ๐Ÿ™ˆ but just feel like itโ€™s a waste and you get things for ppl they donโ€™t even want or need.

I think I prefer the run up to Christmas rather than the actual day.

Reactions: 6

SugarHutHunnie

Has anyone started Xmas shopping yet. Iโ€™m reaaally not doing presents this year due to money. But I always say this ๐Ÿ™ˆ but just feel like itโ€™s a waste and you get things for ppl they donโ€™t even want or need.

I think I prefer the run up to Christmas rather than the actual day.
Oh 100%! I actually find Christmas Day a tad depressing in the afternoon, knowing it's all over for another year โ˜น

Also, on love actually, I can't stand that the woke brigade are staring to say it's a problematic film. 1, it's nearly 20 years old - of course things will have changed and improved since then, but 2, the whole thing about people calling Natalie fat is clearly a joke because she isn't fat at all and it's so ridiculous to call her that ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Our tree and decorations are up just lit all the candles and put the Christmas lights on love it ๐ŸŽ…

• Heart
Reactions: 3

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Fav film National Lampoonโ€™s Christmas Vacation, fav dessert Trifle, fav treat Mince pies in puff pastry, fav song Fairytale of New York. Fav drink Baileys. I love Christmas Eve the most getting excited for the next day. Was in Florida for a week last December and it was so Xmasy would love to go back ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽโ˜ƒโ„

• Heart

NH14

Chatty Member
Oh Love Actually whilst wrapping presents with a baileys or mulled wine ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart

al255

VIP Member
ITSSSSSSSS CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!
(I love Christmas!) and Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™ve found this thread๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Has anyone else finished their Christmas shopping? I only buy for my dad, step mum, step sister, my daughter and my daughters Dad, so my list is fairly small. Iโ€™ve just Amazon primed the last of the things I needed to get but I start in august for my daughters things. Her bday is in January so if I donโ€™t plan ahead it becomes expensive. Iโ€™m going to buy Christmas cards and wrapping paper tonight and start wrapping. I always put on Christmas music and get in the mood.

Iโ€™ve got to say I think the day itself is abit much, Iโ€™ve always found it overwhelming and thereโ€™s so much pressure for it to be right!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member

hereโ€™s a Christmas thread! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป ๐ŸŒฒ

eta: just in case you want to post on that one too x

• Sad
Reactions: 2

strawb

VIP Member
Is it too early to put the tree up ๐Ÿ˜‚. Seen quite a few ppl with theirs up already. Iโ€™m off work now til next Friday and thought it might be nice to do it but Iโ€™m not sure!!! Just put on a Christmas film on Netflix ๐Ÿ˜Š done the shopping for my Little boy. Just need to get some things for his Christmas Eve box ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Where is everyone up to with their shopping. Whatโ€™s everyone doing Christmas Day. My fella wants us to just have it at home just us 3 so thought Iโ€™d get some bits from m&s & aldi๐Ÿ˜Š
i'm putting my christmas tree & decor up this sunday as it's the first of advent so that's acceptable for me even though it's november :love: :D

just made a christmas gift list today ๐ŸŽ„ i'm doing quite well and i think i'll use the black friday discounts now to almost finish it.

i think on christmas just a usual family lunch/chilling/board games which'll be nice finally with no restrictions ๐Ÿ˜Š and a lot of eating of course!

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Is it too early to put the tree up ๐Ÿ˜‚. Seen quite a few ppl with theirs up already. Iโ€™m off work now til next Friday and thought it might be nice to do it but Iโ€™m not sure!!! Just put on a Christmas film on Netflix ๐Ÿ˜Š done the shopping for my Little boy. Just need to get some things for his Christmas Eve box ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Where is everyone up to with their shopping. Whatโ€™s everyone doing Christmas Day. My fella wants us to just have it at home just us 3 so thought Iโ€™d get some bits from m&s & aldi๐Ÿ˜Š
I've seen lots of people have their decorations up already we are going to get ours sorted over the weekend we always put them up first weekend closest to Dec 1st I've already watched loads of Christmas films on netflix love all the really cheesy ones they put on there

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
Anyone put their tree up yet. Iโ€™ve got my Xmas nails , got a Christmas candle lit right now and got my wreath on my door. Not done the big tree yet. Got a tiny one in the kitchen with Micky mouse baubles on ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…
i have my tree up and quite a few other things as well, fully in christmas mode now ๐Ÿฅฐ

A47887C6-2367-4332-8C62-21F0071AD5EC.jpeg

• Heart
Anyone put their tree up yet. Iโ€™ve got my Xmas nails , got a Christmas candle lit right now and got my wreath on my door. Not done the big tree yet. Got a tiny one in the kitchen with Micky mouse baubles on ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…

• Heart
what are you getting him! Iโ€™m getting my little boy a marble run, a big Tayo (this bus he watches on YT) and a scooter. Then other little bits probs
54EF4942-D7FA-4B16-9B5C-AADBFF7AC684.jpeg
88C69ED1-5951-4694-9038-326D39590D40.jpeg
They had those !! Iโ€™m defo gonna get the Dino one. Iโ€™m gonna get him some other little bits as well. Iโ€™m not going mad this year cos he has loads of toys he doesnโ€™t play with ๐Ÿ˜‚

for everyone else Iโ€™m doing basics this year. Biscuits , choc , pjs slippers that type of thing. Notgoing mad at all!!
For Xmas dinner my other half wants me to do it at home just us 3 for the first time. He doesnโ€™t even wanna get dressed he wants an Xmas pj day

• Heart