Christmas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too early to put the tree up ๐Ÿ˜‚. Seen quite a few ppl with theirs up already. Iโ€™m off work now til next Friday and thought it might be nice to do it but Iโ€™m not sure!!! Just put on a Christmas film on Netflix ๐Ÿ˜Š done the shopping for my Little boy. Just need to get some things for his Christmas Eve box ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Where is everyone up to with their shopping. Whatโ€™s everyone doing Christmas Day. My fella wants us to just have it at home just us 3 so thought Iโ€™d get some bits from m&s & aldi๐Ÿ˜Š
I've seen lots of people have their decorations up already we are going to get ours sorted over the weekend we always put them up first weekend closest to Dec 1st I've already watched loads of Christmas films on netflix love all the really cheesy ones they put on there

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone put their tree up yet. Iโ€™ve got my Xmas nails , got a Christmas candle lit right now and got my wreath on my door. Not done the big tree yet. Got a tiny one in the kitchen with Micky mouse baubles on ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…

• Heart
Anyone put their tree up yet. Iโ€™ve got my Xmas nails , got a Christmas candle lit right now and got my wreath on my door. Not done the big tree yet. Got a tiny one in the kitchen with Micky mouse baubles on ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…
i have my tree up and quite a few other things as well, fully in christmas mode now ๐Ÿฅฐ

A47887C6-2367-4332-8C62-21F0071AD5EC.jpeg

• Heart
Our tree and decorations are up just lit all the candles and put the Christmas lights on love it ๐ŸŽ…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Our tree and decorations are up just lit all the candles and put the Christmas lights on love it ๐ŸŽ…
What candles do you have. Or are they just normal ones. I got some Christmassy ones from Yankee candle in the sale not so long ago. Theyโ€™re so cute I love the labels on them!! One is Christmas Eve cocoa and it smells amazing and has lovely candy canes and other Xmas things on the label ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What candles do you have. Or are they just normal ones. I got some Christmassy ones from Yankee candle in the sale not so long ago. Theyโ€™re so cute I love the labels on them!! One is Christmas Eve cocoa and it smells amazing and has lovely candy canes and other Xmas things on the label ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I've never been a fan of yankee I mainly use the cheaper brands I love home bargains the apple and cinnamon and gingerbread are my faves this time of year and I love the range own brand and I like the woodwick ones that crackle. I use loads of candles and tealights.

Reactions: 1
i have a foresty/woody one on from ikea ๐ŸŒฒ

what's everyone planning to eat on christmas day? are you hosting or going somewhere?

Me and hubby are at mums this year we have hosted last two years but I enjoy doing it, it will be turkey and all the trimmings

boxers, socks! a selection box, his fave snacks, lynx stuff, smellies, idk tbh me and my fella donโ€™t do stockings for eachother ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This is the first year Iโ€™m doing em!!! I donโ€™t know why. I got them and I thought I canโ€™t not put anything in em hahaha. Plus Iโ€™ll have to do my own cos I donโ€™t think heโ€™ll do mine ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
This is the first year Iโ€™m doing em!!! I donโ€™t know why. I got them and I thought I canโ€™t not put anything in em hahaha. Plus Iโ€™ll have to do my own cos I donโ€™t think heโ€™ll do mine ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i just went on fb and someone asked the same question on a group iโ€™m on! gave better ideas than i did ๐Ÿ˜‚

AD8A2FBD-1D03-4D27-BC97-D492BCE9864A.jpeg

• Heart
I've got a pre frosted skinny tree up due to space availability in the living room. No decorations on it mind you as small children, in particular my destructive ferals+tinsel and small dangly objects is just a disaster waiting to happen. I've got some mini sleighs to put their presents in. Lots of cute Xmas stickers in the windows. Gonna put stocking up on the fire place next week. Still gotta order a tree skirt, some candy canes, a santa stop here sign and a bit more wrapping paper. I'm doing the big Xmas food shop end of next week. I do wanna get matching pyjamas and some Xmas candles.

• Heart
Has anyone started buying presents yet? I usually start for my Daughter in August as her bday is also a month after Christmas and it feels heeeeeavyyyyy on the old bank account. BUT Iโ€™m taking her to Disneyland Paris in March and thatโ€™s her joint Xmas and bday present. Her playroom is full of toys and I refuse to buy more junk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚