Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else have a mad urge to declutter and clean the house from top to bottom all because Santa is coming I didn't give a shit about my cooker tonight whilst making tea but can guarantee it will be gleaming by tonight ready for the 'big day'
Yep! Our house is spotless OH is mystified - must admit I only do big cleans like this around birthdays, Christmas and just before a holiday away!

Reactions: 8
All the family Christmas PJs on M&S are now reduced if you want to get ready for next year.

Reactions: 9
My friend only got her Xmas card today, I posted it 1st class nearly 3 weeks ago!

That was a bit close

Reactions: 4
Morrisons already got fresh turkey 50% off. My local had loads, can imagine the prices are gonna plummet by the end of the day as they try to clear stock.

My house is the cleanest it has been since last Chritsmas

Reactions: 15
Got the Turkey today, along with a loaf of bread and my Edam Cheese!
This and yesterdays shop paid with Nectar Points. Now we start saving
Nectar points for next xmas.

Reactions: 6
Finally getting around to watching Your Christmas or Mine.

Think I prefer the Sky film This Is Christmas with Alfred Enoch, but this is still good so far.

Reactions: 3
Anybody else have a mad urge to declutter and clean the house from top to bottom all because Santa is coming I didn't give a shit about my cooker tonight whilst making tea but can guarantee it will be gleaming by tonight ready for the 'big day'
Same I’ve scrubbed mine and I’m not even doing the dinner!

Merry Christmas guys

Reactions: 6
Just watched the boy the mole the fox the horse... what a lovely story!!

Reactions: 5
Finally finished all the prep for tomorrow so having a mahoosive Baileys and eating cheese straight from the packet now!

I'm waiting for my child to sleep she's not being naughty, just talking to herself in bed haha but every time she hears a noise she comes to see what I'm (I mean Santa is) doing

Then presents can be put downstairs.

I’m in bed and have survived the day after feeling stressed all week.. I really was dreading today and tomorrow I’m sure others might feel the same so sharing in case anyone can relate.