Christmas Movies and Sort of Christmas Movies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Something From Tiffany’s on Prime over the weekend, while it’s not going to be a Christmas classic, it has lovely NyC Christmassy scenes and it’s only 87 mins long, plus the male lead isn’t bad on the eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched Something From Tiffany’s on Prime over the weekend, while it’s not going to be a Christmas classic, it has lovely NyC Christmassy scenes and it’s only 87 mins long, plus the male lead isn’t bad on the eyes!
I read the book years ago, it's a nice film & yes he's hot! I've been watching some of the C5 Christmas films

I really enjoyed your Christmas or mine on prime and the second one is out on Friday

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Watched Last Christmas today which is probably one of my favourite Christmas movies ♥🎄🥲

• Heart
Just watched your christmas or mine 2 not as good as the first one but still really enjoyed it
Love a cheesy christmas film 😍
Took me nearly the whole film before I realised 'diane" was actually Vicki from national lampoon's vacation 🤣

Reactions: 2
Struggled a bit with the sequel. It got better in the second half, and it's an easy watch. But definitely not as good as first

Reactions: 1
I love this one, annoyingly I don't have Sky this xmas & can't find it anywhere else to watch
It's a Sky original so won't be anywhere else unfortunately.

I absolutely love that movie, one of the best new Xmas movies in many years. I prefer it to Love Actually

It's a Sky original so won't be anywhere else unfortunately.

I absolutely love that movie, one of the best new Xmas movies in many years. I prefer it to Love Actually
Ah yeah, I forgot about that detail!

Reactions: 1