Christmas Movies and Sort of Christmas Movies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever drew Santa on that coke can is going on the naughty list 🥳
Untitled.png

Jailhouse Rock
"Is there a piano in this joint?" 🎹🎷🕺
new1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What was your best gift from Santa? Think mine was joint with my brother. A foozball? Table game. I was sore amazed Thought it must be v expensive 🤣. At that age the size of the gift/ box was everything.

1671744890884.png

What was your best gift from Santa? Think mine was joint with my brother. A foozball? Table game.
I’m at my brother’s for Xmas. Was weird (after mentioning them here) to find that they just got a little table top foosball game! I became far too excited - went all ‘competitive aunt’ - and beat my nephew! 😁🥳⚽ (I need to manifest world peace and a lottery win next!)

I’m watching the Christmas Chronicles for the first time 💙 the start is not ideal when you’re missing your Dad but hopefully it’ll be a lovely film as I’ve heard wonderful things xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m watching the Christmas Chronicles for the first time 💙 the start is not ideal when you’re missing your Dad but hopefully it’ll be a lovely film as I’ve heard wonderful things xx
Sending ❤ nosey it is a lovely movie- I'm not very Christmassy this year its first year without Dad 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Losing a parent is so hard. Tomorrow will be another Christmas without my mum. She made it magical every year.
Thinking of you @Turmeric123

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sending ❤ nosey it is a lovely movie- I'm not very Christmassy this year its first year without Dad 😢
Sending you lots of love and strength my lovely T 💙 and to anyone else who has lost a loved one xxx

The Christmas Chronicles was lovely, I really enjoyed it!! I’ll have to watch the 2nd and 3rd!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sending you lots of love and strength my lovely T 💙 and to anyone else who has lost a loved one xxx

The Christmas Chronicles was lovely, I really enjoyed it!! I’ll have to watch the 2nd and 3rd!
I'm currently 😭 after The Holiday
I haven't watched the sequels to The Chronicles maybe next year xx

• Heart
Guys Exmas on freevee is a good watch!! Cheesy but in all the right places ! Anyone got any recommendations? The family switch looks like it’s gonna be good on Netflix?! Comes out on Thursday and also candy cane lane ( Eddie Murphy)