Christmas 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a carpet powder dupe for it last year, like a Shake and Vac thing. House smelt delightful.

Reactions: 3
I've started looking into beauty advent calendars already - I do this every year and will legit research them for ages coming up to about October - then I get it and put it away so I can't remember what is in it by the time December comes. It makes me so excited. My little Christmas gift from me to me :love:

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that hates the smell of Snow fairy?
I can't usually get past the store without wheezing asthmatically. 😄
Only time I managed to go in there to smell the "amazing snow fairy" I was poleaxed by a horrible assistant so have never darkened their door since. Rude!!!!
I'll probably never get to know what it smells like. 🙄 Amma bovvered? No!!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lush advent calendars are online as well, I’m still just hoping for the Xmas they bring back cinders bath bomb, it was soooo good, I used to buy like 10 in the sale to have through the year

I noticed Ocado had the Xmas chocolates online when I did my shop last night.

Reactions: 2
Morrisons had tubs of quality street, heroes, etc 2 for £7. I'm going to stock up next week.

Reactions: 5
The price of the snow fairy shower gel this year is infuriating!!! I remember getting the 500g one for £20 last year and now it’s £24? How can they justify that🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Until people stop paying these increased prices, none of the brands will give a shite. But we've been brought up to be consumers so it'll be a hard task.

Reactions: 6
I can’t even walk in lush it gives me an instant headache (as do many perfumes) has anyone seen any lovely matching pjs yet this year?

Reactions: 7
One of our traditions is to read that book Christmas Eve, I got some paint your own baubles from Aldi wheh my little one was a baby and used baby safe paint for diy. But every year we go and to a pottery cafe and put her handprint of a tile and that’s £15 so I wonder if there’s any other pottery places near you that may be cheaper?
I've actually found one near one set of grandparents that's £12 a bauble, with a £2 per person 'cover' fee so for 3 baubles it'd be £38! Going to book it :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I've actually found one near one set of grandparents that's £12 a bauble, with a £2 per person 'cover' fee so for 3 baubles it'd be £38! Going to book it :)
Oh brilliant so pleased you’ve found one as it’s something you will treasure forever.

Reactions: 1
Morrisons had tubs of quality street, heroes, etc 2 for £7. I'm going to stock up next week.
I do this and ‘put them away for Christmas’ then boom - come December I’ve probably polished off six tins 🤰🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi guys I’m loving all this Christmas chat.

Just wondering if anyone’s ever bought any advent calendars (the ££ beauty type ones) and has any suggestions for this year. Thinking about treating myself. Also are the ones aimed at kids worth it or should I just stick to good old chocolate?
I got the M&S Beauty advent calendar for years! So good :)

Reactions: 2
I’ve just ordered the kids little book advent calendars off Amazon, Peppa pig 🙃 for my daughter and Disney for my son. He had one last year and loved it, completely forgot about his chocolate one for about 9 days 🤣

• Heart
Until people stop paying these increased prices, none of the brands will give a shite. But we've been brought up to be consumers so it'll be a hard task.
You heard the lady people: don’t bleeping buy the wildly inflated tit please and thanks xo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.