Christmas 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I preordered a Sweetzy advent calendar for my 2 boys. My daughter doesn't really like sweets so didn't bother with her 🤭 she wants a mini brands one 🙄.

Sweetzy ones were expensive but they look really good. The elves deliver those on 1st

Reactions: 3
If anyone has any recommendations for an advent calendar for a 5yr old (not chocolate or sweets) they shall be gratefully received 🎅

I'm going to spend more on his calendar this year instead of doing the Xmas eve box, because he just wasn't arsed at all. A lot of it is still sat there months later.

Reactions: 4
If anyone has any recommendations for an advent calendar for a 5yr old (not chocolate or sweets) they shall be gratefully received 🎅

I'm going to spend more on his calendar this year instead of doing the Xmas eve box, because he just wasn't arsed at all. A lot of it is still sat there months later.
Does he like Lego?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know when the Christmas pj's usually start coming out? Also saw a few cute Christmassy things in primark today.

Reactions: 1

I got my girls the wooden advent calendars where you add the treat in your self - you can get them off hobby raft and decorate yourself or there’s plenty online ….. and then I buy whatever they are into as a bundle on eBay. One year I got a bag of Shopkins and another year hatchimals. They never cared that they werent In their blind bags they were just excited there was a toy!

• Heart
Here are a couple
A little lego santa though with a little lego beard! 🥺🎅 how cute!
---
I got my girls the wooden advent calendars where you add the treat in your self - you can get them off hobby raft and decorate yourself or there’s plenty online ….. and then I buy whatever they are into as a bundle on eBay. One year I got a bag of Shopkins and another year hatchimals. They never cared that they werent In their blind bags they were just excited there was a toy!
That's a brilliant idea! How did you stop them ransacking all the draws in advance? 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Asda have some lovely Christmas stuff online. Just got Candy Cane themed cushion, bedding and throw.

---

That's a brilliant idea! How did you stop them ransacking all the draws in advance? 😄
You don't pre-fill them, you just put in the toys one at a time! (We used to have one when I was a kid)

• Heart
---

ah see that’s the fun part…..you have to remember to pop them in each night otherwise it’s something else you have to quickly do it in the morning as you fling the elf on the shelf across the room so he looks like he moved 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.