Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oohhh I am interested to hear what others hear about Georgie - do you know if she has a thread?
I just made one :)

Reactions: 2
Does she send a pack of the juice that helped her get some muscles when you buy the program? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't looked at Christies insta in a while and the change in her body/voice is crazy 😳 I swear this girl just goes from one extreme to another!
Also I can't believe she's a couple of years younger than me, she looks so much older than she really is

Reactions: 10
What a difference a couple of years makes. Whilst in her "saving the planet" mode, when living on the coast she would only shop organic, use recyclable bags for fruit and veg, use a keep cup, etc. Now everything comes prepacked in non recyclable materials and her coffee in a plastic cup.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just when I thought her voice couldn't get any deeper.... Just watched her latest YT video and I really just need to know why this is happening I wish someone could pap her smoking or something at least then the riddle will be solved.

Reactions: 4
CBC900A1-B120-4901-8823-4CB1627D7013.png

I followed Christie years ago. I am wondering if this could be future Christie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.