Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get so confused when she refers to herself as a step mom. They’re not married (?) so she’s still not really his mom?

Reactions: 7
Also so random but do you guys ever notice that girl Nat something who Cee reposts sometimes? For a while there that girl was totally obsessed with her and Sarah’s day and was legit all over them

Reactions: 5
Also so random but do you guys ever notice that girl Nat something who Cee reposts sometimes? For a while there that girl was totally obsessed with her and Sarah’s day and was legit all over them
YES omg I am so glad you mentioned her! I used to see Christie reposting her so every now and then would look at her profile and I have never seen anyone post so many IG stories wow. I didn't check her profile for months as well and now she looks completely different 🤯

Reactions: 4
She mentions Christie constantly and shares so much of Christie on her stories.

Yes!!! She does it to Sarah too and idk if it’s to gain her own following by getting shared on their stories or bc she is legit obsessed with them. Maybe both lol she also has a ton more followers than she did when I first noticed her but they look like bots

Reactions: 6
I find her face and rest of the body skin colour difference entertaining. Every day it doesn't match, but how much, that is the question. Lol

• Haha
Because the toilet habits of your partner should be shared!
Surely the red wine could be left out of the bathroom whilst "pooing with the door open".
I just don't get what goes through people's heads when they go and post this type of thing. There's oversharing and then there's oversharing.

Because the toilet habits of your partner should be shared!
Surely the red wine could be left out of the bathroom whilst "pooing with the door open".
She’s just so astonished someone can naturally do a sh*t without consuming powder laxatives like Sarah’s Day Body Bloom I mean Cee AM/PM

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christie and her idiot friends —
— Not wearing masks properly
— Sharing a preworkout spoon
— Sharing a water bottle
While Sydney and NSW is in lockdown and there are 97 new covid cases TODAY!!!!!!
They are why we are in this whole mess!! These idiots who think they can skirt the rules and a mask hanging off ya ear does anything!
How can we report her so she gets fined??? I am reporting on Government website first thing tomorrow!

Attachments

• Wow
What’s with broccoli pronunciation in the latest video! Is that… a thing?! 😳

Reactions: 3
What’s with broccoli pronunciation in the latest video! Is that… a thing?! 😳
Hahahah I came on here just to speak about this. If it was anyone else I would assume they are just saying broccoli in a quirky way but with Christie... you just don't know 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
E7BA8F20-BE78-4A7C-A0CB-C25F7CEC398C.png
She goes on and on about how she loves to educate herself…
How about you spend some time educating yourself on spelling and grammar rather than promoting laxatives and ratty hair extensions love.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.