Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so just watching her latest video and wow did not expect her to collab with Zac but here we are.
Anyway, I honestly didn't think her voice could get any lower. I was wrong. I wouldn't recommend giving her the views but go watch and enjoy. She sounds like she's been smoking a pack a day for 40 years.

Reactions: 5
Omfg I just discovered Georgie Stevenson’s podcast (yes I know I’m under a rock) did you guys know Christie did an episode on it last year?! I didn’t recognize her because she actually sounds like her old self not like a “smokes a pack a day 60 year old man” like now
Also the episode was crap if you haven’t heard it, you didn’t miss much wouldn’t recommend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s actually revolting, where is this kids mum I’d be livid if someone was using my kid to make money.

Omfg I just discovered Georgie Stevenson’s podcast (yes I know I’m under a rock) did you guys know Christie did an episode on it last year?! I didn’t recognize her because she actually sounds like her old self not like a “smokes a pack a day 60 year old man” like now
Also the episode was crap if you haven’t heard it, you didn’t miss much wouldn’t recommend 🙄
Oohhh I am interested to hear what others hear about Georgie - do you know if she has a thread?

Reactions: 1
Oohhh I am interested to hear what others hear about Georgie - do you know if she has a thread?
I remember this podcast ep! I’d actually never heard of Georgie before that. I’m from the US haha so sorry if this is a silly q - is she a popular influencer? I tried her podcast but couldn’t really relate to the things she covered

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on this one???
Protein powders are strongly discouraged for children, they get their proper protein intake from food, and if for some reason they need a protein supplement due to weight problems, it should be one designed for children as many of the ingredients in adult protein powder are innapropriate for children, and overall the product is designed for adult’s needs which are entirely different to children’s.
But what does Stupid Swaddling care. She’s all about the content, who cares if it’s child explotation and child partial nudity.

• Wow
I’ve never seen a person who has to have so many photo shoots, for no real reason other than complete narcissism... oh and ‘content’. Honestly shocked she isn’t just on only fans already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen a person who has to have so many photo shoots, for no real reason other than complete narcissism... oh and ‘content’. Honestly shocked she isn’t just on only fans already.
Does she realise in the real world most of us actually "work" 8 hours a day plus a commute, look after kids and/or elderly parents, shop, etc. We still manage to fit in some sort of social life but unfortunately can't spend our days having beauty treatments, hair and nails all while working.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
HOLY tit I just watched her latest YouTube video and OMFG HER VOICE 😂🤣😂😂😂 my god!!! I remember when she lived with tiff. Just Christ

• Haha
Doubt they would take his son along but then they don't seem to take him into consideration with most things they do 🤷‍♀️
They take him along for E V E R Y t h i n g they do...
Which is why it’s a grand suprise this relationship has lasted so long. The kid is always being dragged around with them and being filmed awkwardly. Swaddling is a desperate for attention bleep and I do give respect to Bag o Bricks for always putting his son first, or so it seems.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.