Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Week off training” ppfffttt pleasssseeee, does she honestly not remember what she posts in her stories every bleeping day 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ there is at least one gym story a day plus pushing her ehp supplements/lust minerals, rank slutty outfits, getting her hair/nails/Botox done or her steroid acne skin… on repeat every single week 🙄

Oh and I forgot to mention the wine also… every night. Same tit different week, on repeat. I wonder if she makes time in her “to do lists” for standing in front of a mirror looking at herself. She legit must pose in front of the mirror for hours. The amount of times I’ve seen her toys and arse is outrageous now it’s all about her tummy though not her arse anymore. She’s like a car crash, I don’t want to watch but I just can’t look away.
Same old same old for no brains crusty … working sahh hard on my sun damage next story out, out in the sun !! I actually think my is her followers are bots or for the Lol’s !!

Reactions: 4
Caught lying again!!! She says wow! Heat-less curls! There is a bleeping curler on the bench!! At the bottom right!

Her hair is frizzy as! She has to use heat. As if she wouldn’t before her weird stripper photo shoot. That was so gross 🤮

Imagine going out to dinner dressed like that. I would be so embarrassed to be seen with her!

She is really attention seeking. She is not well

Attachments

Reactions: 5
what in the blow-up doll hell is going on here

IMG_0527.PNG
IMG_0528.PNG

"the concealer and eyebrow pencil lip combo works"...yes at making you look like bloody Gina Liano!!! could you at least finish lining that top one??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This one I just can't
Wow .. so dumb !!
Snaps to her for trying to be a boss witch .. but she is so uneducated and classless. She has no connections with reputable brands, just bleep clothes and dodgy skin products. Even her ehp labs code is just a commission code, she’s get a few bucks from every sale she isn’t a sponsored athlete 🤪
Only fans isn’t far away 🤣🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She continues to not disclose #ad on her stories. For her codes and brand sponsorships. It’s illegal and she can get a massive fine. I reported her to authorities

“Doaganosed” 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs to stop going on Instagram when she is pissed. Is it me or is she looking anorexic again

She continues to not disclose #ad on her stories. For her codes and brand sponsorships. It’s illegal and she can get a massive fine. I reported her to authorities

She needs to stop going on Instagram when she is pissed. Is it me or is she looking anorexic again
Yes she is definitely losing weight not gaining muscle which is what she says her aim is. Her diet is basically supplements ,(and alcohol) no matter how much she says she eats. That can not be a heathy lifestyle.

• Heart
As someone who is in active recovery from an ED, her behaviour is so triggering. She has essentially swapped one image obsessed extreme (starvation) for another ("bodybuilding") - and extremes are never healthy. The amount of time / percentage of her life that is spent solely focusing on her external appearance (tanning, tits, lashes, hair, skin, cosmetic work, make up, outfits) makes me wonder what's going on in her head. Happy, balanced people understand that searching for appearance-based perfection doesn't resolve whatever she's trying to drown out with wine every night. For a person who was praised for her self awareness and recognition of her ED, it's frustrating to see she hasn't bothered to actually get down to the core issue of why her physical body / body image is her no.1 (only) priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.