Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s skin and bones with bolt on fake tits and yet she thinks she’s all muscle 😂 so funny that earlier in the year she was saying she was going to compete in WBFF in Oct, what a bleeping joke 😂 I honestly wonder how much time in a day she spends looking at herself in the mirror and eye bleeping the camera.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
ANOREXIC AF, Her body is starting to look like Eugenia Cooney's.....
I have noticed her making heaps of excuses for her weight loss recently… “if I don’t train I lose weight. If I go away for a weekend I lose weight.” She is definitely looking very skinny again ..

Another morning checking in AKA crusty eye bleeping herself. Why the need to check in. We have all seen your tanned ass crack and skin damaged tits enough. Put it away !!

Why does she always have to be half naked at the gym? Like no one wants to see that nor have your fanny sweat all over the benches

• Heart
  • Haha
Why does she always have to be half naked at the gym? Like no one wants to see that nor have your fanny sweat all over the benches
Because it’s all she has .. literally nothing without her tits and ass out. She’s not successful and she’s uneducated. What else has she got going 🤷‍♀️

Tits out Crusty been reading the tattle and her criticism about never getting up at 5am
Her reel is her writing a do list and getting groped by your boyfriend .. please enlighten us how does that make you successful !!! Let’s wait for the next reel 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Because it’s all she has .. literally nothing without her tits and ass out. She’s not successful and she’s uneducated. What else has she got going 🤷‍♀️

Tits out Crusty been reading the tattle and her criticism about never getting up at 5am
Her reel is her writing a do list and getting groped by your boyfriend .. please enlighten us how does that make you successful !!! Let’s wait for the next reel 🤣🤣🤣
wait didn’t she say the other day she enjoyed a sleep in because she usually gets up at 5am? Lol
Contradicting crispy at it again, forgetting her lies 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.