Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She continues to not disclose #ad on her stories. For her codes and brand sponsorships. It’s illegal and she can get a massive fine. I reported her to authorities

She needs to stop going on Instagram when she is pissed. Is it me or is she looking anorexic again
She is looking very thin and no muscle for someone who trains daily 🤷‍♀️ Just my personal uneducated opinion, she has most likely stopped taking whatever steroid (most likely tren) she was using and has stopped gaining muscle. She clearly lives off wine and supps hence her ED returning. She won’t be gaining muscle anymore so will continue to look like a toothpick with tits !!

Reactions: 6
She is looking very thin and no muscle for someone who trains daily 🤷‍♀️ Just my personal uneducated opinion, she has most likely stopped taking whatever steroid (most likely tren) she was using and has stopped gaining muscle. She clearly lives off wine and supps hence her ED returning. She won’t be gaining muscle anymore so will continue to look like a toothpick with tits !!
You’re right. And EVERY day it’s constant posing selfies…. So freaking repetitive and BORING. Like great you’re skinny slutty and tanned, so what? It’s not interesting. It has no value.
4076B5D8-0154-408D-90BD-3E22A4D92C9A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
long time lurker, first time poster. But does anyone else get massive ED vibes from the amount of sauce/ condiments she uses. I always thought half a bottle of syrup on her porridge would make it inedible ?
Yes I always wondered that about the syrup! It must cost an absolute fortune!!

Reactions: 2
Seems to be spending a lot of time in the sun for someone who goes on about how cautious she is now from all the sun damage she has. No doubt in my mind she has 0 sunscreen on and has just shot up some Milano tan😂
Forgotten what she has posted again the poor darl 🤣

When your to do list flex has mostly menial tasks that everyone does like school lunches and folding clothes and no actual work .. sahhh busy crusty !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she paid money to shape her chin like this 😂
Does she have a red eye cause she is vomiting her food again. She is getting skinny

I think the filter is making her chin all pointed. Although she does have witchy features

🤣🤣🤣 knows her tit lol 🤣🤣🤣
If knowing your tit includes spelling, grammar or good taste .. then you don’t know it crusty !!

Which brand is she ‘working’ with? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.