Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually stopped following her and have only recently restarted. I know its been mentioned heaps on here, but the change in her voice...I can't get over it. She says its from getting older? Sorry my voice has not changed from a females voice into a man's voice in 3 years. How can she blame it on that? She sounds like she smokes 80 per day! And coming from an ex smoker, once again, I can confirm that my voice did not and never has sounded like hers. I didn't realise it gets deeper as the years go by and that's normal? In your 20's also, she's not a teenage boy going through puberty?! So bizarre!
Like I said I haven't followed her in ages so everything about her has been quite shocking to be honest.

Reactions: 8
She is a disgusting bogan. Everything about her is fake. She just looks fake tanned dirty and slutty. She looks 45. Takes pride in her body and healthy lifestyle but clearly on roids. Her speech is so tacky and don’t get me started on her voice. Massive body issues that resemble her mental health. So ducking sad. She is trying to flog her tit and ‘influence’ she has been on YT for so many years and has a very little following and views. How does she make enough money to do this full time. Barely any brands work with her

Reactions: 6
46C3E093-9BEA-4F2C-AAC8-6D978CB0665A.png

So while she’s ‘loosing’ herself, what the hell is a GYST afternoon? Does she mean GIST? Help, English is my first language

Reactions: 2
What is with the angles she has the camera at when she is working out? Do we really need to see the outline of your genitals? 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What is with the angles she has the camera at when she is working out? Do we really need to see the outline of your genitals? 😂🤮
This lol. I'd forgive her if it was just a rookie sharing some home workouts but the girl probably has more tripods that I have had hot dinners.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure who she thinks her target audience is because if it’s to people wanting to learn/know how to do exercises with good form she’s doing a tit job with her camera positioning.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure who she thinks her target audience is because if it’s to people wanting to learn/know how to do exercises with good form she’s doing a tit job with her camera positioning.
She is just tit. Everything she does is tit, she looks like tit and makes me want to vom whenever I see or hear her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How did she go from being beachy, fresh faced, cooking from scratch, passionate about environment, vegan and plant based, interior decorating… To this plastic fantastic, all the food comes in plastic, mainly eats meat, manly voice druggy?

The drop in her views from 2-3 years ago (when she was friends with Tiff, when she moved to Cronulla Sydney, was dating Maurice, content focused on health cooking and lifestyle) track much higher views… The drugs and steroids and meat head man have thrown her off track entirely. As for her instagram popularity she seems to have a lot less sponsorships and no growth over past 2 years since Maurice/Cronulla life?

The only growth we are seeing is her bolt on titties expanding, steroid muscles growing, and voice actually getting even deeper. Like it hurts my ears to listen to, it’s so strange and like gravel?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.